“Boomtown - great buffet” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Boomtown Casino Biloxi

Boomtown Casino Biloxi
Ranked #15 of 55 things to do in Biloxi
More attraction details
Owner description: Boomtown Casino Biloxi offers endless thrills and non-stop fun – all while surrounded by smiles warmer than a Mississippi afternoon. Nestled on Back Bay Biloxi and just moments from the Gulf, we have more Southern hospitality than any other casino on the coast.Try your luck to catch some winning thrills from among 1,100 of the hottest slots and video games. From penny and nickel slots to dollar and $5 games, it’s a safe bet we have the games you are looking for. Love table games? Your seat is waiting at the friendliest tables around. Grab a spot at any of our comfortable tables and you are sure to have a great time!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Dalton, Georgia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Boomtown - great buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

This was the best buffet dinner among the Biloxi casino's. Though I'm a non-smoker, and the smoke from the adjoining gaming room bothered me a bit, the food was enjoyable. Be careful of weekends and a LONG wait in line...

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Steve Y

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Kinda spooky!!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Came here on a Saturday morning just for fun. Let me just say that the casino itself has a kinda dark and smoky feel to it. Not many people in the casino and the machines were very TIGHT....I couldn't win anything. People standing around watching others play( very annoying). I even had a couple of people ask me for money.Later I headed to the buffet and they were closed for some reason. I then proceeded to the bar area to get a cheeseburger and fries. The food was just ok. After I had eaten my meal, I tried my luck at the slots again. What a waste of money and time. Although I didn't have a great experience, I will probably go back in the future.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank loverinme
Venice, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Gambling”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

The casino Boomtown was one of the older Casino's in Biloxi, it seemed to be the casino where the locals came to have fun and do some gambling.It reminded me of what the old casinos in Vegas must have looked like back in the old days

1 Thank skeeter2288
Richmond, Virginia
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Typical casino, nice perks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Got a t-shirt and $10 free play as new players club. Nothing impressive, average. Had penny slots and 2.50 minimum roulette.

2 Thank Amy K
Hudson, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Cool place, Nice Perks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Players club perks were nice as they give you a t-shirt souvenir for a small amount of play time. In addition I also received $10 free play and a $10 food voucher. Neat place with the western theme and apparently a crab leg buffet that is worth a 6 hour drive according to folks we talked to on our way there...

1 Thank 745chuckg