“The afternoon tour is a must!”

Ranked #20 of 59 things to do in Biloxi
More attraction details
Owner description: This church has beautiful stained glass windows.
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon tour that just started at St. Michaels. The parish woman put together a great filmstrip and tour of the beauitful stained glass church. It was unusual to see that fisher's net was used around the altar and the ships and boats representing the significance of being the Fisherman's Church. Highly recommend this tour, which was recommended to us by the Vistitor's Center.

5  Thank Pegasus7755

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Beautiful setting with stained glass wonder all around. A complete renovation after Hurricane Katrina, it's stunning. Father Greg is a very interesting person with a lot of charisma and love for his church. He is a warm, inviting and smart. I am not Catholic, am not a member, but have spent a lot of time in the church and with Father Greg and enjoy our discussions.

4  Thank jwmort
Reviewed December 21, 2012

the inside is breath taking from the supensed cross to the round walks n the people are friendly when on the coast we usally vist ST. Michaels AL& DEBBIE MONISTERE HAMMOND,LA.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I went with a friend and felt very welcome and the Sunday service was beautiful. I am not Catholic but everyone was very nice and friendly. Great experience!

4  Thank Cherigabel
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I love the beautiful Church of Saint Michael of Biloxi, Ms. It is thrilling to know that we have our freedom to be able to enjoy such a wonderful time that I experienced as I bowed before the Holy Lord Jesus on the Cross, and to know that HE died for my sins!
I shall always attend the mass when I am in the City!
J. Joyner