“great church”

Ranked #21 of 59 things to do in Biloxi
More attraction details
Owner description: This church has beautiful stained glass windows.
Reviewed December 21, 2012

the inside is breath taking from the supensed cross to the round walks n the people are friendly when on the coast we usally vist ST. Michaels AL& DEBBIE MONISTERE HAMMOND,LA.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I went with a friend and felt very welcome and the Sunday service was beautiful. I am not Catholic but everyone was very nice and friendly. Great experience!

4  Thank Cherigabel
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I love the beautiful Church of Saint Michael of Biloxi, Ms. It is thrilling to know that we have our freedom to be able to enjoy such a wonderful time that I experienced as I bowed before the Holy Lord Jesus on the Cross, and to know that HE died for my sins!
I shall always attend the mass when I am in the City!
J. Joyner

I

1  Thank jononthebay123
Reviewed September 28, 2012

When you drive along Highway 90 to Biloxi, Mississippi, you come to St Michael's Church. What a magnificent Church, just facing the sea, with scenic views across the Gulf Coast. It has beautiful stained lass windows and a very peaceful, uplifting interior.The sun shines beautifully through the stained glass windows casting a lovely warm glow throughout the the Church.It was badly damaged during hurricane Katrina but has been wonderfully restored since.For many years Irish priests have been Pastors at the Church- ask at the Church they will be happy to meet you to say hello. If you're in Biloxi be sure and go to see this fabulous circular Church by the sea.

2  Thank RosieLeixlip
Reviewed July 27, 2012

From the outside it looks somwhat unimpressive but from the inside it is gorgeous. The stained glass is amazingly well done.

2  Thank David Y

Been to St. Michael's Catholic Church? Share your experiences!