“great trip” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Beau Rivage Casino

Beau Rivage Casino
Ranked #2 of 55 things to do in Biloxi
More attraction details
Owner description: This Gulf Coast casino resort offers the whole package: accommodations, dining, gaming, shopping, charter boat fishing, access to 19 championship golf courses and big-name acts for nighttime entertainment.
New Port Richey, Florida
“great trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

took my mom with me on this free fly trip. we had a fantastic time. great brunch on saturday morning. the staff was very attentive.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Mississippi
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Very nice venue but horrible casino”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

Very low payouts as they have to pay for all this glitz and glamor. If you are a gambler, you would be much more happy to go to the IP casino or the Palace casino. These casinos who have such high overhead you should avoid if you gamble. Their entertainment venue is weak but acceptable if you don't have anything else to do.

Palm Coast, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“fun time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

my husband was hot at the card tables. I did okay on the slots but nothing big, But we did have a great time

Valparaiso, Indiana
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“A must see in Biloxi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at the Beau Rivage and I have to say it is simply gorgeous. We had a beautiful room with a great view of the gulf and sunset. When not playing in the casino I could sit by their awesome pool or my room to watch the dolphins (can't do that in Vegas)! Had a great breakfast in the Terrace Restaurant with a nice window seat by their fabulous landscaping. The "Beau" has gone to great expense to make their casino/hotel beautiful and should be seen to appreciate. Love this place and will definitely be back.

Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Interesting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

I am not a gambler, so I did not go to the Beau Rivage to gamble. However, I did do some shopping, ate dinner in one of the restaurants, and had a massage in the spa. Aside from the fact that the casino area, and subsequently the surrounding shops and restaurants, is super smoky (as they allow smoking in the casino), I enjoyed all of the activities there.

Visited February 2013