“Great Ambiance”
Review of Beau Rivage Casino

Beau Rivage Casino
Ranked #2 of 59 things to do in Biloxi
More attraction details
Owner description: This Gulf Coast casino resort offers the whole package: accommodations, dining, gaming, shopping, charter boat fishing, access to 19 championship golf courses and big-name acts for nighttime entertainment.
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Stoped at Beau Rivage on our trip in Biloxi, and signed up for their players card.
The lobby of the hotel and the walkways were "full of fresh flowers" making this a very pleasant visit.
Signing up awarded us player dollars that made the slots a lot of fun and profitable for us.
This is an MGM property and very tasttefully presented. Great place to visit but I think would not be a place for those on a budget as far as the hotel is concerned. Beautiful at best!

Mary M.
Hobart, IN

Reviewed February 4, 2013

We visited the Beau to see the Christmas show. The show was great but the Beau just isnt' the fabulous place I remember it being. As usual, the holiday decorations were spectacular however, the rest of the experience was just okay. We stopped for coffee & a treat at The Roasted Bean and trash was overflowing in the cans. Tables were cluttered with trash. It was crowded and another guest had to stop us from sitting in anavailable seat because it was soaking wet. She stopped an attendant who varely seemed bothered about it. The Buffet was not great either. Average food-nothing spectatular.

1  Thank slhandler
Reviewed February 2, 2013

... and stayed at the Isle. Huge mistake!
The Beau Rivage didn't have any available suites so I stayed somewhere where they did have a suite available. It made me appreciate just how elegant the suites are at the Beau.
The master bedroom is very large with a vanity table. There were two separate bathrooms. I'll call it a "his and "her's." One (hers) had a jacuzzi tub with a vanity and commode. The other (his) had a vanity, shower, and commode. Very nice and private. Or very nice and cozy. However you wish.
The separate seating area had a nice sofa, chair, and table and two chairs.
I highly recommend the suite.
I've also stayed in a a deluxe room and they are also very nice. Certainly one of the nicest places on the Biloxi Coast.

1  Thank Anglwingz
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Overall, the casino looks great. It was very nice and clean.

I felt that the staff wasn't very friendly and you can smell the smoke in the air. It makes a difference when you aren't use to the smell.

CON:
We won at the roulette table and went to cash in the chips. After waiting in line for a while, we were told that those particular chips can't be cashed and that we had to go back to the table to exchange them. So we went back to the table, exchanged the chips and then we were able to cash the new chips. Very annoying setup. I'm not sure if that was the case for all the tables but definitely the roulette table we were at.

The beach is nearby and you can talk a nice walk if you like from the casino.

2  Thank Nil23
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Terrible customer service, from buying tickets for shows to pkayers club staff. The pit bosses have nasty attitudes and the comps are awful. The food and hotel have gone way downhill. They need to fire their entire management staff and start over. That attitude carries over to the staff! From what employees tell me it is a terrible place to work and that reflects in their attitudes. Go to islandview or the palace or IP!

3  Thank sky84

Been to Beau Rivage Casino? Share your experiences!