“Hotel/Casino”
Review of Beau Rivage Casino

Beau Rivage Casino
Ranked #2 of 59 things to do in Biloxi
More attraction details
Owner description: This Gulf Coast casino resort offers the whole package: accommodations, dining, gaming, shopping, charter boat fishing, access to 19 championship golf courses and big-name acts for nighttime entertainment.
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Rooms very comfortable, very comfortable bed. Atmosphere very nice. Would recommend for a visit. Great headliner shows.

1  Thank AKeith67
Write a ReviewReviews (1,888)

Reviewed January 9, 2013

The Beau Rivage is an excellent property with a great entrance area that is worth seeing, the casino is average size but is well fitted. The buffet is a little on the expensive side but is still good food.

1  Thank tbb603h
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Trinity VIP doesn't really care about their customers. We were promised compensation for a trip
we took to Biloxi because we didn't go to New Orleans due to a miscommunication on pick-up
times that we never received. Seems as though the Beau Rivage also is letting the hotel rooms
go down hill. The buffets are also out of site at 28.00 per person. We won't ake this trip again thru
Trinity VIP.

14  Thank ironbabs
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I love this casino -- very spacious and machines not "crammed" in place like some other casinos I've visited. Various games, slots, etc. available. Very clean, sometimes smokey but not overwhelming, probabably because the layout is so open. I enjoyed it a lot even though I didn't win much! But would definitely return.

4  Thank Lynn i
Reviewed January 7, 2013

The food is gourmet and delicous! Slots are fun and good drinks!
The hotel rooms are nice, classy!
The staff is no so friendly, I just suck it up because I like everything else :)

3  Thank cjbusyb