“Fun casino - slots could be looser”
Review of Beau Rivage Casino

Beau Rivage Casino
Ranked #2 of 59 things to do in Biloxi
More attraction details
Owner description: This Gulf Coast casino resort offers the whole package: accommodations, dining, gaming, shopping, charter boat fishing, access to 19 championship golf courses and big-name acts for nighttime entertainment.
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Great variety of slot machine games and plenty of penny slots. Place was clean but smoky in places. The smoke-free area was tiny - could use some expansion there.
Only casino where I left with a little bit more than I started - but quickly lost that edge at Margaritaville!

1  Thank Lauri101
There are newer reviews for Beau Rivage Casino

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Casino is nice ! Very safe surroundings as my husband went to the room earlier then myself and I felt very safe. Best Casino to me on the coast. The only thing I felt was nice so nice was the wait staff that brings you drinks are not as nice as the other staff at the hotel /shops /food outlets. Took over 1 hr to get one drink and when we did the lady was not nice. For the 2 days we were there the same happened each time. Finally one lady that did come by said she was not having a good day and she was sorry to be so rude. Well I'm here to enjoy myself and play ! Hope the good tip helped her smile because she needed it ! That was the only weak area of the casino.

1  Thank Southerncynt
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is a very interesting and large casino, but it is extremely difficult to find slot attendants even under the best circumstances. It was even more frustrating when the casino experienced a computer glitch late on a Saturday night, and many slots required a "hand pay" rather than issuing a ticket to cash out even the smallest amount. It's a good thing that the servers were plentiful and friendly, because the wait was as much as 45 minutes to get the hand pay, so we could move on...to bed!

1  Thank GC34228
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Beautiful hotel and casino, one of the best. Great staff, comfortable, fun, good music, very good time!

1  Thank ellendoon
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I used to travel and stay at the Beau every year, but this last time the room was somewhat clean. The bathroom was in good condition. The shower was nice. It is a long way to the room elevators. It has gotten alot smokier than I would like. The valet is slow. The check in is slow. The spa is small. The pool area is nice.

1  Thank MSRe515