“Great Hotel - Smoking Allowed in Common Areas”
Review of Beau Rivage Casino

Beau Rivage Casino
Ranked #2 of 60 things to do in Biloxi
More attraction details
Owner description: This Gulf Coast casino resort offers the whole package: accommodations, dining, gaming, shopping, charter boat fishing, access to 19 championship golf courses and big-name acts for nighttime entertainment.
Buxton, North Dakota
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great Hotel - Smoking Allowed in Common Areas”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

This is a great hotel with friendly staff, comfortable rooms and good room service. The check-in and check-out process was slow. We stood in line for over 10 minutes for both. Once we get to a hotel representative, the process went quickly but others seemed to take their time. They allow smoking in all common areas throughout the hotel. My room did not have a hint of smoke but it was evident in other areas of the hotel. Coming from a state that is predominantly smoke-free it was a bit of surprise but nothing that took away from my trip to Biloxi. I was told this was the best hotel in the area and it was really nice. I have no basis for those comments but I would definitely stay here again.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank hunterhersh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Canada
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Beautiful.....for an igloo!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I am Canadian and I could not stand how cold it was in this place the night we went!!! Beautiful to look at, but could not stay to play. I am so glad I wasn't staying here.

Visited September 2012
Riverview, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Property in Biloxi”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We have stayed at Beau Rivage on 2 occasions and have reservations for a 3rd stay in Oct for 4 nights. It is the cleanest & best maintained hotel casino East of Las Vegas. We are players club members, although hardly high rollers. We received a room offer for 3 FREE nights, paying only for the 4th. From front desk check-in to telephone reservations, to the staff at the Terrace Cafe, we have never had less than a positive experience. Our rooms have always been in impeccable condition. This property may be a little pricier for the casual or non-gaming guest, but the value received is well worth it in our opinion. Large, clean, quiet rooms with great views, especially if you can get an end room with a gulf view.

Visited May 2012
Greenville, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“If you want a roller coaster -you have it here”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We have frequented this casino, many times in 10 years. Some times nice-they are. Some times not. Come on people in charge, get it together. We're not all high rollers, but we would like to be treated nice.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank 2Sundats
mt. morris
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“historic casino”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

we went to this casino because my Dad had been here and talked about it. He came in the early '90's. It is old but it is historic and somewhat regal in its decor. It was fun and I got to call my Dad when we were there at the casino. He thought that was great.

Visited April 2012