Stayed overnight here due to personal travel. Checked in late, which was handled great. I had called ahead of time and warned them I would have a very late check in and they said that was fine. My reservation was correct and I went to my room. The room looks great but the walls are paper thin. I can hear the people next door talking, then I can hear their tv...the room on the other side of mine has a dog, which started barking at 11:00 pm. I can understand some noise in a hotel room but it sounded as if these people and dog were standing in my room....needless to say, it was loud. The only other complain I have is for the towels in the bathroom. Stains and dingy white is not good. At this point, they should really replace the towels in the hotel. I had to pick the cleanest looking one of the three.
The business center had no paper in the printer and when I asked the front desk for paper, I was told the first 2 sheets are free and it's 25 cents per sheet after.
Overall, though, it did suite it's purpose but I would not choose to stay there if I were in the area for vacation...more of a cheap necessity at the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy Biloxi Casinos 5 miles, Sunkist Golf Club 2 miles, Biloxi Sports Complex 1 mile, MS Coast Coliseum & Convention Center 5.9 miles , Edgewater Mall 5 miles, Gulf Islands Waterpark 14 miles and Prime 1 outlet 12 miles. Biloxi has everything beaches, boating, world class golf, shopping, fishing, dining, museums, and more; all within close proximity of our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz and LaQuinta so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Biloxi
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- La Quinta Biloxi
- Biloxi La Quinta