“Good ,clean, nice staff”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi
Ranked #18 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed June 26, 2010

We were in Biloxi for the week, and we travel with our dogs. We love La Quinta since they
are so pet friendly. This location is clean, nice comfortable beds, nice area to walk dogs
around for their potty breaks. Good location, only 10 minutes to beach and alot of
restaurants and gyms close by. Enjoyed our stay. Go to coffee shop across the street
for great fresh grind coffees!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
lqbiloxi, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2011

Thanks so much for the wonderful review and I will share with my staff your positive feedback. We work (and train) very hard to be "Here For You" when you travel and I am glad to see that this is the experience that we provided to you. We also very much welcome our four-legged friends as well. See you next trip! (I'm drinking some of that delicious coffee now!)

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi

Reviewed June 6, 2010

This was a stop on a long trip between Texas and Florida. We had 2 pets with us so appreciated the pet-friendly, no extra charge policy. Clean rooms, helpful staff, convenient Applebee's restaurant right next door.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends

Thanks so much for your feedback and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I really hope you enjoyed that trip to Florida! If you make the trip again this year we hope to be your 'stop on the way'. The Appleebees is located in our parking lot and it is very convienient for a drink or bite to eat. I will also share with our Executive Housekeeper you comments on the cleanliness of the hotel- she works very hard on this and is very proud of our exceptional scores in this area. Again, thanks for your business and taking the time to share your thoughts on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed May 29, 2010

We stayed at this hotel one night during a road trip.

When checking in, I thought we were going to have a problem, as we reserved a two-room king suite with a privacy door, but they tried to give us a regular suite. Apparently, another guest's room had a problem, and they were upgraded to a two-room suite. But fortunately, Sean at the front desk rearranged a few things and we got the room we reserved.

Both rooms were spacious and clean. The hotel had a crib available for our baby with a nice thick mattress. The bed was very nice too, with lots of pillows and nice linens.

Other newer La Quinta's have small tv's in the bathrooms. This one didn't for some reason, but really it wasn't a big deal. It's simply a nice perk I've seen in other La Quinta's.

We had our small dog with us, and no hassles. They are very pet-friendly!

The breakfast buffet was good, but there was no high chair available. That was the only negative during the stay.

There's an Applebee's restaurant conveniently located in the same parking lot.

It's a good, well-priced hotel, and I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2010

I have never stayed at a La Quinta before this stay. I will only use La Quinta's from here on out. Their staff is very friendly and made my trip enjoyable.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo

What a wonderful review! We thank you for your feedback and I am so glad we were able to show you our speical, Southern Hospitality! If you are in the area again, please contact me directly and I will make sure we upgrade your next stay. Welcome to the La Quinta Family!

Reviewed April 27, 2010

I booked this hotel because it got a really good review on this site. It was easy enough to find because it is on a secondary road right off the highway. The only problem I had finding it is that it is set kind of far off the road and located behind a restaurant. It is in an alright-looking area. The shopping center across the street looked to be either very run down or mostly vacant. When I arrived, the hotel appeared to be new and very clean. I liked my room a lot. It was nice and clean, a good size for the price and the beds were pretty comfortable. I really liked the flat screen tv and larger-than-average refrigerator. The only drawback would be that the bathtubs are very slippery.
Unfortunately, the staff was very unfriendly. It actually seemed as though they were burdened by having to check me in. I was never acknowledged when I was entering or leaving the hotel. The front desk staff member on duty was usually watching television in the breakfast area. I was injured in the hotel and the management and most of the staff members were rude enough to blame me for it. Not one person actually bothered to ask if I was okay or if there was anything they could do. I had to load my own luggage in the car on the day I left even though I could barely walk and only had use of 1 arm. They did not even have a form for me to report the incident. On the day I checked out, there were 3 staff members standing around at the front desk and they all let the phone ring for more than a minute. Only two front desk employees at this hotel had any kind of customer service skills. I found both of these gentleman to be very friendly and helpful.
Although this hotel was clean and well-maintained, I will not ever stay here again or recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank the_mrs_10

I am so sorry to hear that you had a few negative experenices during your stay. If you would like to give me a call at the hotel I would be happy to discuss with you in person. We strive very hard through training and practice to exceed our guest expectations and it appears we did not succeed in your stay and for that I am truly sorry. I hope you will give us another chance and I can promise to give you my personal attention if you come back. Please call me if you make reservations and I will upgrade your room as well.

Reviewed July 17, 2009

There were not many pet friendly hotels around Biloxi, MS so we were pretty much limited to this one. However, it was a very clean hotel that was right off of I-10 and relatively close to the beach. They have a pet walking area and there is also plenty of grass surrounding the hotel. There are several places to eat within walking distance as well. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple

Thanks so much for your wonderful review and I am glad to see we were able to make your stay a comfortable one- that's our goal! Hope to see you next trip.

Reviewed July 14, 2009

We had a suite with a sofa bed and king size bed. The sofa bed was comfortable to sleep on. WE had to get our own extra towels from the front desk when we needed them. There were no bath amenities but the complimentary breakfast was great! There was an assortment of homemade waffles, boiled eggs, outmeal, grits, bagels, muffins, etc. The pool was small and not kept up too well. Overall we would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends

Thanks so much for your feedback and I am so glad to hear that you would stay with us on your next visit to Biloxi. We have even added Sausage Biscuits and Gravy to our breakfast and it's been a real hit! I am so sorry to hear the pool was not in tip top shape for your stay- Since 2009 we have added some new mulching and fresh plants to pool. We usually get great reviews as our pool overlooks a small lake. I hope you will check it out your next stay. Again, we value your feedback and we thank you for responding on TripAdvisor.