WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #15 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Charlotte, North Carolina
“The Best hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2010

I have never stayed at a La Quinta before this stay. I will only use La Quinta's from here on out. Their staff is very friendly and made my trip enjoyable.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled solo
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
lqbiloxi, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, April 27, 2011
What a wonderful review! We thank you for your feedback and I am so glad we were able to show you our speical, Southern Hospitality! If you are in the area again, please contact me directly and I will make sure we upgrade your next stay. Welcome to the La Quinta Family!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2010

I booked this hotel because it got a really good review on this site. It was easy enough to find because it is on a secondary road right off the highway. The only problem I had finding it is that it is set kind of far off the road and located behind a restaurant. It is in an alright-looking area. The shopping center across the street looked to be either very run down or mostly vacant. When I arrived, the hotel appeared to be new and very clean. I liked my room a lot. It was nice and clean, a good size for the price and the beds were pretty comfortable. I really liked the flat screen tv and larger-than-average refrigerator. The only drawback would be that the bathtubs are very slippery.
Unfortunately, the staff was very unfriendly. It actually seemed as though they were burdened by having to check me in. I was never acknowledged when I was entering or leaving the hotel. The front desk staff member on duty was usually watching television in the breakfast area. I was injured in the hotel and the management and most of the staff members were rude enough to blame me for it. Not one person actually bothered to ask if I was okay or if there was anything they could do. I had to load my own luggage in the car on the day I left even though I could barely walk and only had use of 1 arm. They did not even have a form for me to report the incident. On the day I checked out, there were 3 staff members standing around at the front desk and they all let the phone ring for more than a minute. Only two front desk employees at this hotel had any kind of customer service skills. I found both of these gentleman to be very friendly and helpful.
Although this hotel was clean and well-maintained, I will not ever stay here again or recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank the_mrs_10
I am so sorry to hear that you had a few negative experenices during your stay. If you would like to give me a call at the hotel I would be happy to discuss with you in person. We strive very hard through training and practice to exceed our guest expectations and it appears we did not succeed in your stay and for that I am truly sorry. I hope you will give us another chance and I can promise to give you my personal attention if you come back. Please call me if you make reservations and I will upgrade your room as well.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2009

There were not many pet friendly hotels around Biloxi, MS so we were pretty much limited to this one. However, it was a very clean hotel that was right off of I-10 and relatively close to the beach. They have a pet walking area and there is also plenty of grass surrounding the hotel. There are several places to eat within walking distance as well. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks so much for your wonderful review and I am glad to see we were able to make your stay a comfortable one- that's our goal! Hope to see you next trip.
Kenner, Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2009

We had a suite with a sofa bed and king size bed. The sofa bed was comfortable to sleep on. WE had to get our own extra towels from the front desk when we needed them. There were no bath amenities but the complimentary breakfast was great! There was an assortment of homemade waffles, boiled eggs, outmeal, grits, bagels, muffins, etc. The pool was small and not kept up too well. Overall we would stay here again.

Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
Thanks so much for your feedback and I am so glad to hear that you would stay with us on your next visit to Biloxi. We have even added Sausage Biscuits and Gravy to our breakfast and it's been a real hit! I am so sorry to hear the pool was not in tip top shape for your stay- Since 2009 we have added some new mulching and fresh plants to pool. We usually get great reviews as our pool overlooks a small lake. I hope you will check it out your next stay. Again, we value your feedback and we thank you for responding on TripAdvisor.
austin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2009

Very clean, nice furnishings and outdoor landscaping. Convenient to Biloxi and/or highway travel. Quiet.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
What a wonderful review! Thanks so much for taking time to share your thoughts.
Albany, LA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2009

This is a limited service hotel, but "limited service" does not come to mind when you experience this hotel first hand. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The quality of the rooms exceeds expectations. The view from the breakfast area/ pool area is so serene and beautiful. The latest technology, clean and crisp linens on the bed....a very warm and inviting atmosphere. We highly reccomend this hotel above any other in Biloxi.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We do invest a good bit of time and resources in training our staff to provide the best hotel stay possible to our guests. I am SO glad that you expereinced this at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again.
Vero Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2009

Friendly staff, clean, all non-smoking rooms. Security cameras, Applebees across parking lot, beach and casinos fifteen minutes away, pets accepted. Mostly business/health care patrons...weekends seems to be casino crowd. Very statisfied, will stay there again.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
YES! That is the feedback we love to hear. I will share your thoughts with my staff. We hope to see you again!