There were not many pet friendly hotels around Biloxi, MS so we were pretty much limited to this one. However, it was a very clean hotel that was right off of I-10 and relatively close to the beach. They have a pet walking area and there is also plenty of grass surrounding the hotel. There are several places to eat within walking distance as well. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy Biloxi Casinos 5 miles, Sunkist Golf Club 2 miles, Biloxi Sports Complex 1 mile, MS Coast Coliseum & Convention Center 5.9 miles , Edgewater Mall 5 miles, Gulf Islands Waterpark 14 miles and Prime 1 outlet 12 miles. Biloxi has everything beaches, boating, world class golf, shopping, fishing, dining, museums, and more; all within close proximity of our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Biloxi
- La Quinta Biloxi
- Biloxi La Quinta