“Hard to find”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi
Ranked #18 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed November 30, 2013

The hotel was very nice and well appointed. My only complaint was that is was difficult to find. To enter the hotel parking you must go thru the Applebee's parking lot. There is a very small sign at the entrance which we did not see. I had to call the hotel to finally find it.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 26, 2013

First of all a HUGE thank you to the staff. ..especially Stephanie. I called ahead of time to see what check in time was. Even though we were super early. .. she recognized our need to stop because we were traveling with our dog for the first time. (Drove all night long) She found us a room and let us come on in. Now this is a pet friendly hotel. .. and they mean it. The carpets are a little stained... but there is no smell. Would love to know thier secret. Nice soft beds and a decent breakfast. Def recommend for people traveling with pets.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Another good night's stay with the La Quinta chain. These are becoming our stay of choice and the Biloxi property was no disappointment; quiet, clean and well-equipped rooms and most importantly pretty quiet. I didn't notice any dogs though!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
lqbiloxi, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

We very much appreciate your review. Thank you for your recent stay with us. It is nice to know that we met your expectations. We will see you again soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

This La Quinta has one of the most beautiful pool areas of any LQ I have stayed at and I have stayed at quite a few since I usually travel with my dog Sandy. This time, however, I was making a quick trip to Ocean Springs to pick up my Prius which was damaged by some road debris on an earlier trip and was being repaired in Ocean Springs. The pool area is nicely landscaped and sits next to a small lake. Delightful. The first floor room I stayed in by myself had a very high ceiling which made the room seem more spacious than it already was. The room was very clean and the king sized bed was very comfortable. Some of the other critiques stated the rooms needed attention, but this room almost seemed it had been recently remodeled it was so nice (Rm 123, if you want to know). Since I was on the first floor the room was convenient to everything - the pool, fitness room, guest laundry, breakfast area, and parking. I didn't bring my swab kit, but I doubt CSI would find much of anything in this room. Breakfast was great - waffles, pork sausage, etc. If I had one complaint - the orange juice tasted terrible. Ugh!!! All in all, had a very nice overnighter.

Room Tip: Enjoy the pool and the view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
lqbiloxi, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Thank you for your stay and your review. It is very nice to know we met your expectations during your recent stay with us. We are in the process of renovations and I am glad to know you liked our improvements. I am sure we will see you soon. Thanks again.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

we have found that La Quinta has become a good value hotel & much better quality since many hotels in this chain have upgraded their bedding. The breakfast bar also improved. We stopped using La Quinta a few years back but have returned since they have upgraded many hotels.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed November 2, 2013

It's really a shame because I stayed here back in 2009 and felt this location was very nice and had a great staff. Well its really taken a turn for the worse but at least the staff is still very friendly. I guess its bad on me for not knowing this place is so pet friendly, however the Air Force Base sent me up here so I did not have a choice. The wear and tear that I assume the pets have been responsible for really needs attention. When I arrived at my room the door handle was half broken but secure. I probably would have not reall noticed thanks to a bunch of dog filled rooms barking at me from under their door cause I came in late night. Then I walked into the room and there are stains all over the yellow carpet, it really is disgusting, the carpet almost has a sheen to it because its so worn down, stained and fitly. I'd hare to see what CSI would pull out of here with a few well placed crime lab swabs. The bathroom was "just okay" although the tub was gross and never fully drained the water after using the shower because the shower basin is now so worn that it sits lower than the drain. And now it has permanent brown ring set of ring stains on it. The room just smells like dirty animals and if you have any pet allergies I highly advise you to NOT stay here. I’m going back to the base tomorrow to tell them to move me or else. I’m not kidding when I say I stayed in tents while deployed to the Middle East that where more clean than this hotel. That’s really about it, dirty dirty dirty. Management if you read this please note that a makeover is in dire need, please restrict pets to certain rooms and let your customers have the option to choose a non-pet room. Pet friendly, yes. Human Friendly, not so much.......

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Cards1975
lqbiloxi, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thanks for your review. We are sorry to hear that we were unable to meet your needs while staying with us. We would like for you to know that we are currently undergoing renovations at this time. We also try to keep pets together, however, unfortunately it is not always possible. We do apologize for your inconvenience and we also hope that you will consider visiting us again to see the improvements we are currently making.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Since we travel a lot with dogs, we stay in dog friendly properties and LaQuintas are numerous and typically fine for the traveling one night stay. This one is one of the worst properties we have stayed in. The hotel was filthy both inside and out. Typically these hotels have dog bag stations where they give you the bags to pick up and dispose of your dogs waste. This hotel did not and the waste was everywhere. They chose to have a pooper scooper that you didn't want to touch much less use. The carpeting inside the rooms was so dirty it look like it hadn't been cleaned in YEARS. I could go on and on but I think you get my message. Do yourself a favor and stay away.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us. I would like to apologize for your experience. However, we are currently undergoing renovations. As far as the pet area, this will be addressed immediately as we do have the dog waste bags in the pet area. Again, we do apologize for your inconvenience and hope you will consider staying with us again to see our improvements.