If you need dog and cat accommodations, this is the place. If you like Hilton group hotels e.g. Hampton Inn, Hilton Garden, etc, don't even think about it! My shower had mold. The entry door had huge space all the way around. The kids started running early in the morning. The breakfast room didn't even look inviting so didn't go there. Miss Tanya at the desk was super pleasant and helpful. It IS an inexpensive stay right off I10 accessible to the huge Biloxi casinos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy Biloxi Casinos 5 miles, Sunkist Golf Club 2 miles, Biloxi Sports Complex 1 mile, MS Coast Coliseum & Convention Center 5.9 miles , Edgewater Mall 5 miles, Gulf Islands Waterpark 14 miles and Prime 1 outlet 12 miles. Biloxi has everything beaches, boating, world class golf, shopping, fishing, dining, museums, and more; all within close proximity of our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Biloxi
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- La Quinta Biloxi
- Biloxi La Quinta