We stayed at this hotel because it was pet-friendly and on our route. It is difficult to find places that allow large dogs and don't charge you fees. For this, we were thankful.
The hotel is tucked behind Applebee's, so keep an eye out for the restaurant as a landmark when you arrive. We found our room to be clean and the staff were very friendly (they even recommended a great local place to eat). I liked that the rooms were quiet and our neighbors were quiet.
The breakfast the next morning, however was really bad. The person preparing it had watered down the waffle batter and it was difficult to cook. We ended up throwing most of ours away. The juice tasted strange and we didn't feel comfortable drinking it. I don't like coffee and their hot water was out. The hard-boiled eggs were fine, but the apples were mushy. We ended up grabbing a pre-packaged muffin and leaving. The staff was no where to be seen during this time.
If it weren't for the breakfast and the lack of staff presence that morning, I would have given this hotel a better rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy Biloxi Casinos 5 miles, Sunkist Golf Club 2 miles, Biloxi Sports Complex 1 mile, MS Coast Coliseum & Convention Center 5.9 miles , Edgewater Mall 5 miles, Gulf Islands Waterpark 14 miles and Prime 1 outlet 12 miles. Biloxi has everything beaches, boating, world class golf, shopping, fishing, dining, museums, and more; all within close proximity of our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Biloxi
- La Quinta Biloxi
- Biloxi La Quinta