“Not a good experience....” 3 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi

La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi
Ranked #15 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Not a good experience....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We have stayed here many times, but the last three times, we have had major problems with the amount of noise!!! We are dog owners, and are always considerate of others, but have had major problems with other dogs barking and could even hear low growling from dogs next door as well as doors opening and closing and slamming throughout the night until 2-3 a.m. So, we got no sleep because the slamming of doors began again around 6 a.m. This has happened the last 3 times, so we will probably not stay here again. We could hear the people next door, arguing and loud TV....The AC/heater was VERY loud so we had to turn it off. The hotel was not full nor near full, but I guess they booked everyone in the same area, which created more noise with in and out of others..............a sleepless night in Biloxi, again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

lqbiloxi, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
We greatly apologize for your inconvience. We are constantly striving to make each and every guest as comfortable as possible. The front desk staff is here 24/7 to assist with any needs possible in order to create the comfort of being "home away from home." We hope to have you with us agian soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

This was a very pleasant stay, enjoyed it. The staff was good and helpful. Don't have any complaints. I like it because it is pet friendly. The room was clean, tv was very good. We will stay there again for sure.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

lqbiloxi, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We are always glad to know when your visit was great. We hope to see you soon.
Madison, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I am sitting in the chair in my room looking at someone elses dirty sock next to the bed. Don,t think the carpet got vacuumed. Hope the bathroom got a better cleaning. Probably my last stay at a LaQuinta. Don't like sharing my hotel room with prior guests belongings. Told the desk clerk on the way in from dinner, but to no avail.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

lqbiloxi, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
We are very sorry to hear of your inconvenience. This is not our typical operation. This concerns has been address with the cleaning staff. We hope you will reconsider giving us another chance to show you how clean we normally are.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I have stayed here twice while visiting my husband stationed at Keesler AFB. This is a perfect location minutes from shopping, restaurants, the beach, and the AFB. It's far enough away that it's a very quiet stay yet walking distance to a few restaurants. I plan on being back in the area Feb 2013 and don't plan on staying anywhere else. Rooms have always been very clean and the housekeeping staff is very personable. The front desk staff has always been friendly. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a relaxing stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

lqbiloxi, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Thank you for your response on Trip Advisor. We are always glad to have positive feedback. Thank you for your visit and choosing La Quinta Biloxi as your home away from home.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

My overnight stay was good. It was in a great location around other stores and restaurants. I had a good nights rest.The room was clean and the employees were helpful and very friendly. I would defintely recommend this motel to family and friends!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for choosing La Quinta Biloxi for your hotel needs. We very much appreciate your feedback. We hope to have you with us again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We traveled during a holiday weekend with our two dogs and this motel was wonderful. I was so impressed with the staff, not only were they friendly, helpful and attentive. They were happy and made our stay such a positive one. I wasn't sure what to expect at a motel that openly accepted pets, but the rooms were spotless and inviting. Dog paths clearly marked and tools for clean up provided. I have never written a review after a stay before but I was so surprised to stay where all employees spoke to you and to our pets. Any reservations I had about traveling with dogs were totally put at ease and we felt at home.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

We are very happy to hear that you had a enjoyable visit with us. We constantly strive to make everyone as comfortable as possible and it's nice to know we met that expectation. We will see you soon.
Lafayette, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I love La Quinta because of the comfy beds and great breakfast buffet. This location was just "okay". When we first arrived it's very hard to find with the small signage that's blocked by another business so keep in mind it's tucked behind Apple Bees. There should be a privacy fence on the left side of the property where we entered because it's an eye sore the neighbors and the guest bench. I was awakened by loud heavy metal music by the same neighbors so I don't know if this was a good idea buying this commercial property for La Quinta. Usually when I stay at La Quinta there is a pleasant air freshener coming from "somewhere" right when you enter the door. But at this location I told my husband several times "smells like a wet dog as been on the sofa". The breakfast had no one there when we went so maybe that was a sign of "continental" style on a Saturday. Usually it's a delicious buffet with scrambled eggs, hot grits, etc. This one it was just cold boiled eggs. I did hear people talking in the hallways at 5AM and the maid service leaves you clear garbage bags in the rooms next to the cans, but they don't tuck them into the all trash cans. it's more of DIY system I suppose. All in all..it was just OKAY. Nothing major to make me file a complaint or say "I'll never go back". For the price..it was good for an overnight stay. I don't know if I would book for an extended stay or a romance weekend with the riot neighbors. Pros: It was a short drive to the strip malls and 5 minutes to our concert at one of the casinos on Beach Blvd. The Deluxe King room was very large, love the full desk, and 10+ ceiling heights.

Room Tip: King Deluxe had tall ceilings, living area, full desk, mini fridge/micro. Left side 1st floor can he...