I was a bit deterred after reading the reviews of some that stayed here but I based my decision on past experiences I have had with Aquinas and I am glad that I did. Check in was ok. The only issue is that we arrived at 2:59 (check in is at 3) and were told our room was not ready. This didn�t really bother us since it gave us a chance to explore the hotel and its amenities. About 10 minutes later they called us and we check in. The whole process took 13 minutes (including the 10 minute wait). The only issue I had with the room was 3 small black stains by the TV but this did not interfere with our stay. The bathroom had marble counter top, clean sinks and a sparkling toilet bowl. The towels were clean and white! The bed was amazing! The pillow tops and sheets were soooo plush and comfy!! We were in an executive king room with a king bed, sofa chair, desk and office chair. The room also included a microwave and refrigerator, which was very useful in storing leftovers from a restaurant we dined one night! The pool area was very nice and quaint. It sat beside a large pond where you can watch the ducks and other water animals. The spa hot tub was in the same area and was very relaxing!
The location was great for what we needed. We came to relax on the beach and that�s what we did. The beach was two exits away (exit 46). There was also a bevy of rest, gas stations and other hotels. There are also a lot of restaurants like outback, red lobster, olive garden, chili's, etc on promenade parkway. You can also do some great shopping at the Edgewater outlet mall!
The breakfast was as expected. Oatmeal, cereal, pastries, Belgian waffle, hardboiled eggs and juices/coffee. The eggs were cold and the oatmeal was not prepared (you had to do it yourself). But it was ok anyway.
Overall our stay was absolutely wonderful. LaQuinta provided us with everything we needed and look for in hotels. The staff was friendly and gave us tips on where to go and what to see. The housekeeping staff was very efficient and CLEAN!! Fresh new towels everyday, which is a must in my book! Needless to say, we will continue to frequent LaQuinta Inn and Suites in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy Biloxi Casinos 5 miles, Sunkist Golf Club 2 miles, Biloxi Sports Complex 1 mile, MS Coast Coliseum & Convention Center 5.9 miles , Edgewater Mall 5 miles, Gulf Islands Waterpark 14 miles and Prime 1 outlet 12 miles. Biloxi has everything beaches, boating, world class golf, shopping, fishing, dining, museums, and more; all within close proximity of our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Biloxi
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- La Quinta Biloxi
- Biloxi La Quinta