“bad breakfast”

Ranked #16 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Atmore
“bad breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

Having stayed at many LaQinta Inns we were experienced with the breakfast. This was awful, the gravy had been there so long it had seperated and the top was grease. There was no sausage or eggs available, I asked for french vanilla creamer for coffee and they were out, it didn't really matter because the coffee was cold. So we go to the OJ which we thought was grapefruit juice b/c the concentration of water and juice was way off. We ended up having cereal and yogurt, please keep in mind that this was at 8:30 a.m. We were passing through and we will keep going next time. The room was good with no problem.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jtman1
lqbiloxi, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, February 23, 2012
I am so sorry to hear you did not enjoy the breakfast. We are striving to have a better variety. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Bradenton, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2012

We booked this hotel for a mid-trip stay while traveling from Florida to Texas. We try to always stay at LaQuinta because of their pet policy. The hotel was great, the staff very accommodating and the beds and pillows were awesome. After traveling for 9 hours, it was a pleasure to relax in a clean, comfortable place close to the Interstate. There are restaurants within walking distance and though their dog walk area isn't great, it's more than enough for an overnight stay. A similar LaQuinta property is also located in Hattiesberg.

Room Tip: The first night we were on the ground floor because of traveling with our dog. The second time we as...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank damedestortue
Thank you for staying with us with your pets. I would also like to thank you for your review. Please keep us in mind next time you are in our area.
Sarasota, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2011

Stopped here while on Thanksgiving road trip with our beagle along. The hotel is new and clean, the room was comfortable and clean, the staff very pleasant. I would give the hotel a 5 star/excellent rating instead of 4 stars except that our room was right next to the elevator on the first floor and we heard the "bong" every time the elevator arrived or left. Also there was intermittent noise from people moving around upstairs. But overall a very good choice, especially if traveling with a pet. We definitely would stay there again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
lqbiloxi, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, November 29, 2011
I am so glad to hear you had a great stay. We are constantly striving to make each and every guest comfortable and feel they are "home away from home." We look forward to having you and your beagle again in the near future.
Petal
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2011

Without realizing it I booked this hotel for a business trip. I checked in and while standing at the front desk I heard a small dog barking down the hall. I got to my room and heard a LARGE dog barking on my floor. I was still up at 2am listening not only to one large dog but several and the door at the end of the hall slamming all night long. Before leaving the next morning I saw a couple loading not ONE but THREE large dogs the size of full grown labs into their vehicle. Some things are just ridiculous. I will NOT be staying here and would never recommend it to anyone who isn't staying there strictly because they accept pets.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
lqbiloxi, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, November 16, 2011
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear your stay with us did not meet your expectations. We are constantly striving to make sure ALL guest have a nice comfortable relaxing stay when they are here with us.
Fort walton Beach, FL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2011

I really have nothing but good things to say. We needed a nice place to stay that would accommodate our seven month old puppy and make our teenager happy and be close to I-10. La Quinta easily fulfilled all of those goals. Special thanks to the morning clerk who generously allowed to partake in the breakfast an hour early. She helped us pack some snacks for the road which really made life easier. We'll definitely return!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Disneyprofmom
Austin, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2011

I liked the idea that there was a dog floor.i could hear other dogs so didn't feel bad when we left for 2 hour dinner out. Don't know if I would have felt the same if not on the dog floor.

Breakfast buffet one of the worst for healthy non meat eaters, ot even anyone watching calories..sweet rol ls, biscuits and gravy, only cold hard boiled eggs...ick

• Stayed October 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2011

I am all for pet-friendly hotels. When I lived in New Orleans and had to evacuate every hurricane season, we could not find a place to take our pets. I was not aware, however, that this hotel was pet friendly. The way I found out was hearing dogs barking outside my door at midnight and off and on all night. It woke me out of a dead sleep and made it hard to go back to sleep. The rooms were very nice, although the walls were thin. The front desk staff was not friendly at all at check in. We had driven seven hours and arrived before 3 pm so we could freshen up before a big party that night. This seemed to aggravate the person behind the desk, but she did give us a room...next to the elevator.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank phpea
lqbiloxi, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, August 16, 2011
Thank you for your recent stay with us at La Quinta Biloxi, MS. I am sorry to see your stay did not meet your expectations. I greatly apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with us during your stay. Rest assured your concerns will be addressed. We hope to see you again soon.