Having stayed at many LaQinta Inns we were experienced with the breakfast. This was awful, the gravy had been there so long it had seperated and the top was grease. There was no sausage or eggs available, I asked for french vanilla creamer for coffee and they were out, it didn't really matter because the coffee was cold. So we go to the OJ which we thought was grapefruit juice b/c the concentration of water and juice was way off. We ended up having cereal and yogurt, please keep in mind that this was at 8:30 a.m. We were passing through and we will keep going next time. The room was good with no problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy Biloxi Casinos 5 miles, Sunkist Golf Club 2 miles, Biloxi Sports Complex 1 mile, MS Coast Coliseum & Convention Center 5.9 miles , Edgewater Mall 5 miles, Gulf Islands Waterpark 14 miles and Prime 1 outlet 12 miles. Biloxi has everything beaches, boating, world class golf, shopping, fishing, dining, museums, and more; all within close proximity of our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Biloxi
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- La Quinta Biloxi
- Biloxi La Quinta