We checked in around 9pm.That was just early enough, so we could go get in the pool and the hot tub.The pool was nice.I swam twice in the duration of our stay.The room was also nice and clean with plenty of room to move about.The breakfast was good with waffles,bagels,muffins,toast,hard boiled eggs,yogurt,milk,tea,cereal,orange juice,biscuits and gravy,fresh apples and oranges.They also had grits and oatmeal, but there wasn't a microwave to cook them down stairs.We paid around $100, which is what you would normally expect to pay on the coast for a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy Biloxi Casinos 5 miles, Sunkist Golf Club 2 miles, Biloxi Sports Complex 1 mile, MS Coast Coliseum & Convention Center 5.9 miles , Edgewater Mall 5 miles, Gulf Islands Waterpark 14 miles and Prime 1 outlet 12 miles. Biloxi has everything beaches, boating, world class golf, shopping, fishing, dining, museums, and more; all within close proximity of our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Biloxi
- La Quinta Biloxi
- Biloxi La Quinta