On a recent trip , my daughter, dog and I spent the night at the La Quinta hotel in Biloxi. We arived late at night. Since the purpose of the trip was to see the Gulf of Mexcio, I was worried with normal check out time we would not get to spend any time at the beach. We were allowed a 1 PM check out which was perfect. The hotel has a breakfast and it has a wide variety which should make every one happy. Nice dog walk area behind the hotel if you want to bring your four legged part of the family. Found every thing clean. 15 minutes to the beach. There is a pool, did not use iot. Not enough time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy Biloxi Casinos 5 miles, Sunkist Golf Club 2 miles, Biloxi Sports Complex 1 mile, MS Coast Coliseum & Convention Center 5.9 miles , Edgewater Mall 5 miles, Gulf Islands Waterpark 14 miles and Prime 1 outlet 12 miles. Biloxi has everything beaches, boating, world class golf, shopping, fishing, dining, museums, and more; all within close proximity of our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, LaQuinta, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Biloxi
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- La Quinta Biloxi
- Biloxi La Quinta