This was our first vacation with our dogs and we expected a less-than-average room (like we got at Days Inn in Gulf Shores, AL). We were pleasantly surprised to be given a first floor room near an exit that was large, beautifully decorated and had all the amenities: fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, high-speed internet, wifi, etc. There was a nice pool and hot tub on an enclosed patio, a well-equipped exercise room and a very nice continental breakfast with hard-boiled eggs, waffles, biscuits and gravy and fruit available 24/7. Best of all, the bill was exactly what was quoted when we made the reservations (no tacked-on taxes and fees like at Days Inn).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy Biloxi Casinos 5 miles, Sunkist Golf Club 2 miles, Biloxi Sports Complex 1 mile, MS Coast Coliseum & Convention Center 5.9 miles , Edgewater Mall 5 miles, Gulf Islands Waterpark 14 miles and Prime 1 outlet 12 miles. Biloxi has everything beaches, boating, world class golf, shopping, fishing, dining, museums, and more; all within close proximity of our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Biloxi
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- La Quinta Biloxi
- Biloxi La Quinta