“Very nice”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed July 13, 2014

The staff were very friendly. The food was good. Our waitress was very knowledgeable about the food choices and the service was great. It has a very nice atmosphere. Love this place.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

This was my worst food experience of our trip. We waited over an hour for our food and the price was ridiculous for what we got. It wasn't even steak or seafood, it was like diner food.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Good value for breakfast. Come here over the buffet at Beau Rivage which is ridiculously expensive at times. Good food, good service.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

This cafe is at the beautiful Beau Rivage Casino. We ate here about 8 P.M. on May 19, 2014 & were so looking forward to having a good seafood meal. They had a few customers but it was nowhere near crowded. Our server was Johneen.

We both ordered the white sea bass & I ordered a glass of wine. The waitress disappeared & did not check back on us for a good 30-40 minutes. She finally brought the food but still, no wine. When I asked about it, she apologized & said she had told one of her co-workers to bring it but once again, she never checked back on us until the food was served. The bass was tough & dried out but we ate a little of it only because by then we were extremely hungry. We did not complain to anyone about it but I guess we should have. Very disappointing---will not here again.

1  Thank star9941
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Have ate there before was okay not the best this last trip it was awful took forever to be served over 45min had to ask for drinks and you would think being on the gulf you would get good fresh seafood daughter and I both ordered the seafood platter the shrimp were freeze dried that is the only seafood I cant eat if it is not fresh I break out in welts 30min after eating it I did not happy hole trip was a mess

my