“Great Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We only did breakfast so I can't comment on lunch or dinner. Good selection at reasonable prices. The Beau breakfast and eggs Benedict were both excellent. Service is decent and the restaurant is clean. If you gamble at the Beau and have your "MLife" card, give it to them when you pay and your cost may be reduced by some comps you have accumulated.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Every time we are in Biloxi we go to the Terrace Cafe for breakfast. The Eggs Benidict is my favorite. The service is slow, but it is such a nice place to sit and relax that we don't mind.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I ate dinner at the Terrace Cafe on Saturday night. We had to wait for about 25 minutes to be seated, but it was worth the wait. I had the fried chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans and my husband had the pecan crusted sea bass with a sweet potato puree' and green beans. My chicken was very good and too plentiful with five pieces of chicken! Everything was very good. My husband liked the fish but said he would have loved it with a nice sauce on it. (He ate every bite!) We liked it so much we went back for brunch on Sunday morning. It was just as good as dinner. I had the Beau Breakfast which again was too much. It had two pancakes, sausage links, bacon, canadian bacon, three eggs and a biscuit. My husband had the waffles and shared my food. Everything was delicious. Great place!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

If you aren't up for the buffet this is a nice alternative. Usually have daily specials and serve large sandwich fries plates that are in the 12-15 dollar range. My husband and I ate here twice had the club, the chicken salad and the reuben. we shared a plate the last time as the portions were quite large. The dining room is very attractive in a yellow color scheme with greenhouse type windows. The one drawback is that the fries were not at all cooked well, they were underdone even after having requested that they be fried longer.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Recently ate breakfast at the Terrace Café several times. We were seated immediately and the server came right over. Latest Server, Dominique was attentive and returned to our table many times to refill beverages. Very friendly and courteous. The 3 egg breakfast was served hot and was very good, except way too much food for me. Husband had the Western Omelet and stated that it was very good. Would definitely return.