“9”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed February 26, 2013

was very tasty,did remember the portions were larger last time we went but just as good as before.the waiter there even remembered us from 3 years before! unreal

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We felt like something to eat but didn't want a big meal so we tried the Terrace Cafe, where you can have a wide range of food. I had a BLT and my husband had kung poa (sp.?) chicken. As you can see, it was a very diverse menu; but both meals were delicious. The service was prompt and efficient and we would have gone there again if we were staying longer.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

We ate here at Midnight one night and would really recommend the Steak and Eggs, good value and very tasty.

1  Thank pamela c
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I had the egg white frittata with a bowl of fruit.
My inlaws had the oatmeal with a bowl of berries, which looked good also.
My partner had corn beef hash with poached eggs, the eggs were beautifl to look at and cooked just right.
A little on the expensive side, but worth it.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

The Terrace Cafe and the buffet were the only options available during the time I needed to eat dinner on Christmas night at the Beau Rivage. The buffet line was exremely long so my husband and I opted for the Terrace Cafe.

The hostesses acted like queens on a throne not moving but expecting every guest to know to come to them to get a pager or put their name on a wait list. If you weren't lucky enough to have another waiting customer tell you to visit the hostesses, your wait was extended. And if you didn't receive a pager, you needed to have sonic hearing to hear your name called.

Our waiter had too many tables and/or didn't want to be working on Christmas night. After waiting quite a while, his presence was minimal ending when he told us it would be faster if we paid our bill with the hostess. He handled one table's needs at a time - not making sure we had what was needed.

Even the food was less than stellar. The deep fried pork chop looked thick, but were actually very thin and mostly batter. The crawfish scalloped potatoes lacked any crawfish flavor and the green beans tasted steamed not sauteed.

There was no positive aspect of our visit toTerrace Cafe.