“Not Very Good”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 28, 2012

This restaurant did not impress me at all. Service was o.k., but the place was empty so what else did they have to do. Our food was not very good at all. It was a disappointing experience. Wouldn't recommend.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I have been to the restaurant three times and never again! Unless you enjoy artificial cocktails, do not waste your money on drinks. Even their famous special was awful. If you sit outside, you have to pay each time they serve you. The waiter told me that it was too difficult for him to keep track the orders. We had reservations for 35 people for a special event related to work which were made several days before. We got there and no one knew about the reservations. To make the things worse, they arranged a room which is suitable maximum of 15 people for the 35 people group even though the larger areas were free. Half of the group had to leave to sit elsewhere because it was merely impossible to fit in there. Most people did not get what they ordered and some had their food served several hours later. The waitress kept holding dripping hot plates above my head while she served others without any consideration of my wellbeing or my $ 850 dress! None of the food served resembled what was listed in the menu. Mediocre food and really poor service! Clearly there is no type of management or oversight for the restaurant.

1  Thank TigerX369
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Visited twice in two successive days. Day one was amazingly good - food and service combined in a perfect dining experience.

Day two, the food was just as good, but the service was somewhere around tepid. The order was wrong, the server buried the spoon in the gumbo (and left me to fish it out), had to ask for a refill on iced tea, yada, yada, yada.

Terribly disappointed in visit two, but # one was so good, we'll go back... and try to avoid the crappy servers.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

After riding around Bay St. Louis, we found this great eatery looking out over the water. Atmosphere was wonderful and food was delicious. We sat outside and was seated and waited on quickly. For an appeitzer we had the onion rings which we all devoured. Entrees were the fried shrimp poboy and the Ribeye. Both were excellent!! Large portions! My children's entrees were equally as filling with very large portions as well. Overall experience was excellent and we will definitly be returning.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I enjoyed the restaurant atmosphere. The service was ok, but the servers were "unpleasant". Maybe worked too many hours? LOL Food was bland; not what I expected. Wish I had tried North Beach, which is what was recommended to us!

1  Thank Andersonrasa