“Excellent customer service and clean rooms. I don't know her name but clerk at front desk was awesome!”

Knights Inn Bay St. Louis
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Bay Saint Louis
Reviewed March 18, 2012

We stopped here on our trip from Fort Worth to Key West. First, the clerk at the front desk went above and beyond to accommodate us. The only rooms available were two doubles but she offered us a rm with a minifridge that didn't work. We were totally ok with that! To add to it we got a discount because of the nonworking fridge. She was extremely helpful and friendly! Our room was clean and was fine for an overnight stay! We would recommend this motel to our friends also riding thru the area!

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Sharon P
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Bay St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2012

Hello and thank you for your review and compliments. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. We generally do not rent rooms that are out of inventory for maintenance, however, if the hotel is full, we make case by case exceptions for a deeper discount as long as it is not a safety issue. We really don't like to turn away a tired guest if they are agreeable with the minor inconvenience and compensation! Thanks again and come back and see us!

Reviewed October 22, 2011

I am very shocked to see the negative reviews on here. While I admit this is just a basic hotel, I have always been treated wonderfully. Paula & Darlene (hope I remembered correctly) we absolutely wonderful as always. Anyone complaining of the price during Cruisin' the Coast, obviously did not check other local hotels. If you want something spectacular......you can surely find it elsewhere for $300 +. We have stayed it 4 times now. The rooms are very spacious, and have a fridge and microwave. The continental breakfast is comprable to any other. I found no rude clerks or staff. Our shower was broken, I called and it was fixed in less than 15 minutes. They had security on site for the event. They accomadated every request I made with no complaints. Our reservation was made online and somehow came out wrong, but they promptly and politely fixed everthing. They addressed me by my first name, even though they were full. My one and only drawback has always been that I wish they had a pool. But other than that, I would recommend this hotel, and will stay again. Yes their prices rise for Cruisin the Coast, but only by $20 or so, not the $100 or more at other hotels.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank kajun213
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Bay St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2012

Thank you very much for your kind and sensible review. The hotel's pricing is based on the market, and we are glad you took time to write this and shed light on this matter. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future! Thank you again!

Reviewed October 9, 2011

We have stayed at this same hotel 5 times in the last 7 months. The first time we stayed there the room was clean and the staff were friendly. The second time I stayed there the room was not as nice as the last time but the staff was friendly. Each successive time I stayed there the room went down hill. I was supposed to be in a non smoking room and their were burn holes in the bedspread and the carpet and the smoke alarm kept going off and on for no reason. The final straw came when the price of the room suddenly jumped from $49 to $85 because there was an event going to be happening on the weekend. We were there on a Monday afternoon. We had no choice but to pay the price as we were both worn to a frazzle from the drive. The clerk was very rude and told us to "take it or leave it" it didn't matter to her one way or another. We will never stay there again.

Room Tip: I don't think there are any good rooms at this hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank T_Best6800
bwbiloxi, Owner at Knights Inn Bay St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2011

Thank you for your review. I do apologize for the behavior of the clerk and we will be sure to continue training our staff for superior customer service. The pricing changed on the weekend due to a very high demand yearly event. If you had opted to go to another hotel, you would have had the same concern of higher weekend rates. Thank you again for your review. We are happy that you have stayed so often and hope you give Knights Inn another chance.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Very sleazy and run down. Everywhere else was full, so I was stuck. The floor was stained and I put all my luggage on tables and chairs in fear that something would crawl in. There was hair in the sink and crumbs on the floor. My bathroom had scalding hot water ONLY, so I could not shower. They opened another room so I could take a shower. The staff was polite, but it really creeped me out. I kept looking for a camera or peephole. I looked for bedbugs, but saw nothing on the mattress but yellow stains. However, I was bitten by either bedbugs or fleas all night. I just felt nasty. I heard the Casino was a better place to stay, but heard the rooms reeked of smoke. If I have to go here again, I will choose the casino despite a tobacco allergy!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank Magicmorningstar

Hello and thank you for your review. The Knights Inn staff is very motivated to make our guest happy. We apologize for your unsatisfactory stay. We strive to provide a clean and safe facility for our patrons. We have a 24 hour front desk, brightly lit public areas, and full property camera systems for our guests' safety. We do not have cameras inside the rooms as this would be an invasion of privacy, and illegal. The only peephole would be the one on the door as well, so you were not put in any harm's way while staying with us. We also have a contract with Orkin Pest Control to ensure guest comfort. Knights Inn also has successfully passed all QAs from Wyndham since its opening in 2007. While none of these facts can alleviate your disatisfaction with the stay, I hope that you accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

Reviewed August 9, 2011

Stayed with another couple for an Elvis contest. I could tell that the rooms had been vacuumed and the bathrooms were clean but that was it. The first room had a bad smell like mold or like an animal had been in it and used the bathroom on the carpet. We stayed an extra day and asked for a room change but had to change rooms 2 times to get a room that smelled good. The other couple had the same problem. Still waiting to hear form
the manager for about 3 weeks now. Would not recommend. Will stay in Pass Christian Ms, next time. The lady at the front desk was very nice though.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank sarge007-11

Hi and Thank you for your review. We apologize for your inconveniences while staying at Knights Inn. We will use your feedback to continue training our staff. I am glad you decided to stay an extra day despite the grievances with the room. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

I've been in Knights Inns before and had no desire to return. Thanks to ta.com and the other reviewers, I stayed here and saved $. Probably the best Knights Inn in the chain. Good value: kudos to the owners, the whole chain would likely thrive if they'd follow your model.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank gobige

Hi and Thank you for your review. We are very pleased that you were happy with your stay. Knights Inn is an economy class hotel, but we always strive to provide as much as we can for our price point. We are happy that you noticed and appreciated our efforts. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed July 27, 2011

NO frills accomodation for sure. You aren't gonna get five star wine and dining here but at the price for 52 bux a night go to the casino if you have money to burn. I don't and I love this hotel. Quiet, friendly and superb staff. They were willing to bend over backwards for anything I asked. True its an older hotel and some of the furniture in my room shows signs of wear. Hey guys its a bargain. My room was clean, air was cold and all my appliances worked nicely. This hotel gets a LOT of business so naturally there will be some wear here and there. Worth every damn penny of what I paid. If I had to add anything is that the little continental breakfast nook is very crowded, but hey that just shows you a LOT of folks stay here. Very positive experience. We stayed four nights and did not break the bank. We love you Knights Inn, keep up the good work!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank NorthAlabamaAllStar

Thank you for your wonderful review! We really appreciate it and are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We truly look forward to having you come by again! Thank you very much!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bay Saint Louis
#1 of 6 in Bay Saint Louis
Traveler's Choice Motel
Traveler's Choice Motel
#3 of 4 in Bay Saint Louis

Been to Knights Inn Bay St. Louis? Share your experiences!