“great fish and fried artichoke”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Rickey's Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Rickey's Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Richton
“great fish and fried artichoke”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

This is a place you will miss if someone don't tell you about. A great restaurant with great seafood dishes. I can't remember what kind of fish I had, only that it was divine with a cream sauce over it and the first time I had fried artichoke. I really liked it, and I don't like vegetables, but here in the south, fry anything and we'll eat it. Rickey's is a must try restaurant, you will not be disappointed.

Visited May 2013

New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
“Closed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Ricky's just closed. It was a very popular restaurant. No idea why it closed. Some rumors say it will reopen in Waveland but not substantiated.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Yvonne G
Mississippi Gulf Coast, Mississippi
“always a great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

I have been dining here for years ,including the old location before katrina.
My kids love the shrimp poboys and gumbo plus Mardi Gras pasta.
I love barbecue shrimp and crawkitty( catfish and crawfish with spinach ) dinner. My son likes the steaks as well.
We have tried nearly the entire menu. Appetizers are awesome too. Best bruschetta I ever ate including in Italy !
I like the sportsbar in the rear where I can eat ,watch Tv and relax with wine and a cigarrette .
All good. Best place on the coast.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Anne P
Tullahoma, Tennessee
“Better than New Orleans”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

From Tennessee and always go to Rickey's. Ate there twice on the way to New Orleans and back over two days. Chicken Florentine on the first day and Crawfish Étouffée the second day. Passed up all New Orleans resturants to eat here. Located in a shopping strip. 90% locals.

Visited January 2014
Clinton, Mississippi
“Great food, great folks, atmosphere-who cares”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

Okay, let's get it out. Rickey's is in a strip mall in Bay St. Louis. If you want a view, go elsewhere, but if you want good food and great service, this is your place. Price is very reasonable. Good down home MS coast seafood. Try it. You will go back. We do.

• Visited November 2013