“Five Nights”

Quality Inn Batesville
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Batesville
“Five Nights”
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

We travel a lot for business so to compare it to other hotels we have stayed that it was one of the better ones. The staff was pleasant helpful considerate. There was little issues the air conditioner didn't work but they replaced it immediately. We travel with a sound machine so the freeway issue or Birdsnest or kids was not a problem. I would definitely recommend the hotel it was clean well-kept. When we come back again we will stay there.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Andie C
ZachIvy, Manager at Quality Inn Batesville, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Thank you for your kind comments. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you will visit us again if your travels bring you back this way.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Springfield, IL
Reviewed February 17, 2014

This is just your average overnight motel with an average breakfast and slow WI-FI. There were very few guests in mid-February when we stopped. It was right on I-55, but we heard no traffic noise. However, a guest started his noisy truck about 4:00 a.m. and we heard it only too well. It was clean and had all of the usual stuff.

Room Tip: Try to choose a room away from the outside staircase. The birds nest there and make a lot of noise i...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Chuckospringpatch
Thank you for your review on your stay with us.I do apologize for the loud truck. I will definitely look in to the WI FI. I hope you will come back and visit us again when you're back this way. Our cur guest satisfaction is very important to us.
Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights while in town for a football game at Ole Miss. I understand the rates were higher because of the event, but our friends paid only a little more to stay at the Holiday Inn down the street and it was much nicer. I checked rates during a non-football weekend and there was only a $35 difference between the 2 hotels. For that amount it was well worth booking the slightly higher but much nicer Holiday Inn.

The Quality Inn is a motel, where you enter the rooms from the exterior. As such, you really can't open the windows without everyone seeing in. I will give them credit for trying to remodel the room. The carpet and tv seemed newer. The bathroom needs to be remodeled still. Lots of noise from the freeway, parking lot and people walking outside the room door.

We didn't really have a choice because this was the only hotel we could find with a room during the football weekend. But if you have a choice, I would highly recommend booking the Holiday Inn.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank John S

Travelers are raving about these Batesville hotels

Alabama
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The staff's customer service was EXCELLENT. Breakfast was great. The room had newer furnishings which were very nice. There was some wear and tear in the room due to age, but overall seemed clean. The small sofa was very nice to have, along with microwave/fridge.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Candice146
Independence, Missouri
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Clean Hotel just off the highway/Convenient. Clean rooms, Clean Swimming Pool.
The staff (Miss Ruby) was the very best.
Reasonable price and breakfast was hot, fresh and good.
Next time I'm in the area I will definately stay here!

Room Tip: 2 story hotel but can see your car from the parking lot. Close to a lot of restaurants and convenien...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank pdonnici88
Mississippi, United States
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I was certain that I had reviewed this hotel before but can't find the review. Our first stay was nice. The room was clean and the staff was extremely nice. Our most recent stay wasn't so great. Everyone was nice and the room was ok, but it was NOT very clean. I was very shocked since our first stay had been good. I'm hoping we just came at a bad time.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Michelle M
Greenbrier
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We have stayed here several times but this time we had issues. First of all the comforters are very winkled. The beds are comfy but the bath was dirty. The corners on the floor were dirty. There was a handle in the tub that had dirt around it. It was not stain because I took a towel and rubbed some off. The sink drained very slow. The back was broke off the remote. But the worse problem was the air. The compressor would stay on for a few minutes and then it would shut off and I had it on high, 60 degrees. It did not blow very high at all and it never cooled the room down. We were hot all night and got very little sleep. I did borrow a fan but it did not help. They offered to move me upstairs but I did not want to pack up late at night but I should have. I was afraid it would be the same. These issues are all issues the housekeepers know and are too lazy to alert the staff. I told the desk clerk the next day and she apologized but never offered a discount. I was told her boss would call on Monday but no call. When you pay almost $80 for a room you expect better. I will be going somewhere else the next time I come to town.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Batesville
Hampton Inn Batesville
#2 of 8 in Batesville
Courtyard Oxford
Courtyard Oxford
#5 of 10 in Oxford

Been to Quality Inn Batesville? Share your experiences!