“ok”

Quality Inn Batesville
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Batesville
Reviewed February 25, 2013

not as nice as other Quality Inns that we've stayed at, but it was ok. older facility, but seemed to be doing some remodeling. location sort of hidden and at end of narrow road. breakfast was very good. staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2013
Shane B, General Manager at Quality Inn Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Thank you for your comments. We are in the process of doing lots of renovations to the hotel. All of the carpet and nearly all of the furniture is brand new. We are still waiting on one or two items to be delivered. I hope that you will come stay with us again soon.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I am a choice hotel member and usually stay in the comfort suites or sleep inn since they are typically newer and updated. Having had bad experiences with the "quality" of Quality Inns before I was reluctant to stay here but decided to give it a shot. Check in was fast easy. The front lobby is newly modeled, clean, and welcoming. The rooms have been recently updated too, clean, and smell nice. The staff was VERY courteous and I was VERY comfortable staying there. The only thing I would add is I wished there were more choices on the breakfast menu. I will definitively stay here again when I am in the area. Good job Quality Inn!

Room Tip: Get a room on the West side away from the Interstate traffic
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ChrisJ793
Shane B, Manager at Quality Inn Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind compliments on our hotel. Everyone is working hard to make improvements to better serve our guests. I am very thankful that you enjoyed your stay. I have been discussing the possibility of adding items to our breakfast menu. Thank you for your input and we look forward to having you stay with again soon. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

couldnt find anybody to checkin. waited 15 min,even called the inn, then called res dept and they called and located someone to check us in. other than check in the stay was ok. rooms are being upgraded now. my room was clean and comfortable. breakfast staff are perky and attentive. recommend this place and will stay here again. the less than perfect rating is because of the bad taste left from check in.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Shane B, Manager at Quality Inn Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments about our hotel. Our staff thrives on thoughtfully serving our guests. I do apologize for the inconvenience at check in. Our staff has been coached again on proper procedures to follow when they have to leave the front desk to attend to other guests. Along with tending to our guests, we are working diligently at renovating our guest rooms, which could also cause a staff member to be absent from the desk momentarily. We do hope that you will enjoy all of the wonderful changes we are making to our guest rooms. Please come back again to see us. Thank you again for your lovely comments.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Price was good for what we have come to expect in budget motel categories. The morning staff was especially friendly. Breakfast was usual offering. The room was clean but worn looking from age. The outside is clean and maintained well. I did have difficulty with my key card on several occasions--very frustrating. Finally, maintenance got it to work after multiple tries.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Shane B, General Manager at Quality Inn Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Thank you for your comments about our hotel. Our staff thrives on excellence and hospitality toward our guests. We are striving to become more than an average "budget motel". We are in the process of renovating our rooms to install new carpet, furniture, and doors. As for the breakfast, we typically receive lots of compliments and gratefulness for the breakfast we serve our guests. I do apologize about the difficulty with your key card. Unfortunately, when a key card is placed near a cell phone, the magnet strip can be reset. In addition, being outside doors, dust can sometimes affect the key card readers installed on the guest room doors. I apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you again for your stay and your comments. We hope that you will come again and see all the improvements we are making for our guests.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

This was the only hotel available the weekend we happened to be in the area and so we took it. Would never choose this hotel if others were available. Room was dated, worn and well overpriced since it was a weekend when Ole Miss was playing a home game. The front desk staff was very pleasant and friendly at check-in but the hotel needs updating. Shower head in the room we were in needed replacing as it sprayed half the water out of the side of the head. Also there was a trip hazard on the second floor walkway near our room that was unmarked where the walkway was elevated 2-3 inches without warning or marking. The free breakfast was non-existent as there wasn't even a piece of bread to toast when we arrived for breakfast on Saturday morning. Cold cereal was an option but we chose to go to the Cracker Barrel and got a good breakfast there. Would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Shane B, General Manager at Quality Inn Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

We want to thank you for your comment. We like to know what areas and ways we can become better. We are in the process of updating all of our rooms with entirely new carpet and furniture for a nice contemporary look. Additionally, thank you for bringing to our attention about the elevated portion of our walkway. We will go ahead and address that immediately. However, we do have an excellent breakfast, and we get compliments on it continuously. I apologize if the staff member in charge of breakfast was not diligent at keeping everything full. I will address that as well. Again, thank you for your comments and helping us to strive for excellence. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Once a year my family and make the trek to our hometown. We always stay at this hotel. Our stays have always been nice. The rooms clean and fresh. The staff professional, helpful, and friendly. We are booking rooms tomorrow for this years trip! Looking forward to seeing ya'll in three weeks!

• Stayed: October 2011
Shane B, General Manager at Quality Inn Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Thank you very much for your wonderful complements. We are striving to become even better. We look forward to having you return soon.

Thanks again

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I stayed at this motel in March 2011. I was taking my Mother-in-law to the Cancer treatment center in Houston. We stayed here on our way there and on our way back. They treated us like family. The Manager was very nice and helpful. She told us of her experience with the cancer treatment center and one of her family members. We really liked her and the other employees. Everyone was VERY friendly. We felt safe and at home. I would recommend this place to anyone. And if I am ever back down that way I will definately stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Shane B, Manager at Quality Inn Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Thank you so much for your comments. We appreciate you staying with us. We would be thrilled to have you stay with us again in the future; you're always welcome.

Thanks again,