“Always nice and never a problem.”

Quality Inn Batesville
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Batesville
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Once a year my family and make the trek to our hometown. We always stay at this hotel. Our stays have always been nice. The rooms clean and fresh. The staff professional, helpful, and friendly. We are booking rooms tomorrow for this years trip! Looking forward to seeing ya'll in three weeks!

• Stayed: October 2011
Shane B, General Manager at Quality Inn Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Thank you very much for your wonderful complements. We are striving to become even better. We look forward to having you return soon.

Thanks again

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I stayed at this motel in March 2011. I was taking my Mother-in-law to the Cancer treatment center in Houston. We stayed here on our way there and on our way back. They treated us like family. The Manager was very nice and helpful. She told us of her experience with the cancer treatment center and one of her family members. We really liked her and the other employees. Everyone was VERY friendly. We felt safe and at home. I would recommend this place to anyone. And if I am ever back down that way I will definately stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Shane B, Manager at Quality Inn Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Thank you so much for your comments. We appreciate you staying with us. We would be thrilled to have you stay with us again in the future; you're always welcome.

Thanks again,
Shane

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I have enjoyed staying at this motel for many years. The rooms have been updated several times. The desk clerks are great. Any time I call they have been able to have a room ready for me. The rooms are very good for the money and the breakfast is very good also.

I will contnue to stay here when I can.

I only give them this rating because I am leaving room for any improvements they may come up with.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Simo S, Manager at Quality Inn Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Thank you so much for your comments Mr. Beard. We appreciate you staying with us. You're right, always room for improvement! We're going to aim for all 5 stars next time!

Thanks,
Vijay

Reviewed August 23, 2012

The staff was wonderful!The price was very reasonable. The inn is only about 25 minutes from ole miss. Bathroom outdated but fine. Beds were comfy. Would definetely stay here again
I do have a complaint against all hotels giving you these little rinky dink pillows to sleep on. And that goes for the Marriotts too!

Room Tip: Ask for a lot of pillows
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Simo S, Manager at Quality Inn Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

We appreciate your compliments very much, and we also do take any of your concerns very seriously. As far as the bathroom comment, we are in the process of renovating our bathrooms very soon, with decorative light fixtures, and frames mirrors. we just updated our property with 32" flate screens TV's, and as a hotel, we keep undating our rooms with the best products in the market. Thank you so much for the nice words, and the QUALITY INN staff hope to accomodate you again in the future.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I enjoyed my stay at the Quality Inn in Batesville, MS on August 16, 2012. The room was very clean and the staff was wonderful. The best part was the late check in time (3:00 a.m.). That is an excellent check-in-time especially if you are very busy and don not have the time to check in earlier during the day.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

The Quality Inn would like to thank you So much for the kind review, We do stand by our name, and we try our best to give a QUALITY ROOM with a QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE so the guest will enjoy a QUALITY stay.
What make the Quality Inn Staff of Batesville, MS happy is the appreciation of the guest by writing a nice review, so they can share it with the rest.
Thank you so much, and hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

granted, the hotel is a little worn. However, the staff was excellent. Especially the manager the weekend we stayed there. My fiancee was in town to cover the Ole Miss spring game, she had to work. While every place in Oxford wanted to charge for 3 nights minimum, the quality inn took normal reservations.

Then our plane was delayed. We were lucky to catch a early morning flight making us a day late. Management removed the extra night/charge from our bill. After our experience a year before with the Holiday Inn (see my review), we were grateful for the kindness and gladly give the Quality Inn 5 stars.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Simo S, Manager at Quality Inn Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2012

I would like to thank you for your kind words, the Quality Inn and staff appreciate you comments, and we do take it seriously whenever there is an issue, however, we are constantly in process of updating our facility, this week; we will be installing flat screens TV's, and we will continue updating to our guests comfort. Thank you
Simo Sayagh

Reviewed June 16, 2012

I booked 6 rooms for a funeral in Batesville. Simo and staff were great. My first night we encounter noisey little dog in the next room. I requested to move to the other side of the hotel and there was no hesitation in moving me. I request my other 5 rooms not be on either side or above the room with the dog and they worked that out. I also requested rooms be on the bottom floor for specific people and that was accomplished. For the most part the place was clean except for the occassional flies in one of the rooms and in the lobby during breakfast. If we had been staying longer i would have mentioned to front desk but we were there only one night. When requested to extend the check out time for an hour, it was granted with no problems. I would stay again because the price was very economical and staff was great. The only reason its not excellant is because of the encounter with the flies.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Drex E

Thank you for the compliments, our number one priority is Customer Service. We will do anything we can to make sure that all guests experience a good and comfortable stay with us. We do not mind to grant your wishes if they are possible, we will go above and beyond our expectations to make everybody happy, I just want to clear one thing for the record; we are an outdoor hotel, so we really can't control flies to come in and out of the rooms. it's was a pleasure for us accommodating you and your family in such sad occasion, our condolences to you and your family.
Simo Sayagh

Also consider these accommodations in or near Batesville
Americas Best Value Inn- Batesville
Hampton Inn Batesville
Hampton Inn Batesville
#1 of 8 in Batesville
Hampton Inn Oxford-West

Been to Quality Inn Batesville? Share your experiences!