“good location & very clean”

Hampton Inn Batesville
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Batesville
Reviewed August 20, 2013

A very good location to stop for the night. Kind staff, sufficient breakfast items. Best of all, it is a clean place & provide you with a very comfortable bed and fresh linens. You can also easily visit town of Oxford to see The University of Mississippi. A very beautiful campus.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
tonya m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

I want to say thank you for taking the time to go on Trip Advisor and rank us. The comments that you noted warms my heart. We have morning huddle every morning and tomorrow morning I am going to share your comments with our staff.

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

My 90 year old father and I have stayed at this Hampton Inn for years. The ladies who serve breakfast and the front desks clerks are always very friendly, kind, and helpful. If you need a true handicapped room, room 206 will not suit your needs. A person has to step over the side of the tub to get in the shower. You can't just roll into the shower. The springs in the bed near the window were sprung, making for an uncomfortable night. But....this Hampton served happy hour sodas and snacks---a nice touch. This is not the fault of the ladies up front, I think management should check on their "product" in a timely manner. This was rated #1 by Trip Advisor...there is a newer Holiday Inn across the street.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey on Trip Advisor. I am the new General Manager of the Hampton Inn in Batesville, MS. I will use your comments to better improve our hotel for our guest needs. Again thank you for your feedback.

Thanks,

Tonya.Maness@hilton.com
662-578-5555

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Stayed here for one night, and it was fine. However, it wasn't as good as other Hampton Inns where I've stayed. I came in exhausted and half-asleep, and the front desk person was slightly rude and short. But still, like all Hampton Inns I've ever been too, it's decent and comfortable and I'd stay again (but only if I couldn't route my trip home through another city where I could get good rates). This hotel was chosen because it was a cheap place to stay using Hilton Honors points on our drive home.

The eggs at breakfast weren't good and the Internet was almost unusably slow. However, the room was large and comfortable, and had a couch and microwave. There was also an on-site laundry (which we didn't need, but it could come in handy for some).

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
tonya m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

I want to say thank you for coming a staying with us at Hampton Inn in Batesville, MS. Your comments will help us to better serve our guest . I will share your feedback with my staff in the morning huddle. If you are ever back in the area again I hope you choose to come stay with us again.

Thanks,

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stayed one night as an unexpected pit stop on our way home from a beach vacation. The hotel was very clean and the beds were very comfy. We really appreciated having a good night's rest when we needed it the most!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

I want to say thank you for coming a staying with us at Hampton Inn in Batesville, MS. Your comments warms my heart. I will share your feedback with my staff in the morning huddle. If you are ever back in the area again I hope you choose to come stay with us again.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Fairly standard hotel/motel. Would have enjoyed a morning paper...none available. The room was comfortable and well maintained in appearance/cleanliness. The internet was quite slow which created some issue doing work from the hotel. Morning breakfast included cheese in the eggs which I cannot have...forcing me to the BK next to the hotel for breakfast each morning.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I want to say thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel during your stay. I apologize that we no longer carry the news paper but however we do have the option for you to get it digitally if you want. If you are ever in the Batesville area again please do not hesistate to ask the breakfast attendant to prepare you some eggs with out cheese. We are fully aware that some of our guest may have allergic reactions to dairy products but unfornately we have to prepare them according to the menu. But we do prepare them upon request with out cheese.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

This Hampton make ever effort to ensure that your stay is comfortable and safe. The breakfast is was of high quality and fresh. The location of the hotel is next to a major interstate and several place to eat. The distance to major lakes is reasonable and ensure a pleasurable time for these resources.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stayed one night on our way to New Orleans. Not a bad place to spend the night. Very average, and very much like most other Hampton Inns I've stayed in. Right off the highway. We swam in the pool, which was nice, but outdoors.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
tonya m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Tonya Maness

Also consider these accommodations in or near Batesville
Comfort Suites Batesville
Days Inn Batesville
#7 of 8 in Batesville
Hampton Inn Oxford-West
Holiday Inn Express Oxford

Been to Hampton Inn Batesville? Share your experiences!