“Hampton Batesville, Ms”

Hampton Inn Batesville
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Batesville
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Nice upscale hotel for a small town! Breakfast was delish and fitness center has free weights! Great location near highway and restaurants. Near Outlets and other shopping areas. Will definitely stay here for following business trips. Slept great!!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
tonya m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

It truly warms my heart when a guest relays the wornderful service that they recievd from my staff and I on your visit to our property. This building is truly home away from home and you are, our guest, and we are all so please that you felt right at home.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Batesville

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Hotel was decent for a quick overnight stay. Disappointed as I arrived late looking for a snack and the night desk clerk said they were out of snack items and offered no options. Had to go down the street at 1am looking for food. Otherwise nice breakfast in the AM with steak added to eggs. Polite desk staff at check out.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
tonya m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

I first want to say "Thank You" for taking the time to rate our hotel. I am the new General Manager at the Hampton Inn in Batesville, MS and I want to apologize for any inconvience that we may have caused you during your stay. However if you are ever in the Batesville area again please contact me personally and I will take care of your reservation for you.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We usually stay in Oxford, but all rooms were full that weekend, so we stayed here to be near Ole Miss, as well as a music event in Clarksdale. Comfortable and clean, would stay again. There were many chain restaurants near the hotel, as well as Wal-Mart, etc.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
tonya m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

I want to say thank you for coming a staying with us at Hampton Inn in Batesville, MS. Your comments warms my heart. I will share your feedback with my staff in the morning huddle. If you are ever back in the area again I hope you choose to come stay with us again.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

My word of caution on this location is they basically have no staff after 5pm. I had various problems in my room but no one provided much assistance due to there being insufficient staff on site (I believe there were 2 when I first checked in). In the end, I had to change my own sheets because the ones provided were stained. They provided a refund but I'd rather have my typical, glorious Hampton experience. I talked to guests in the lobby that had a good experience though.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

The money back guarantee was not mentioned and the customer reward program was not discussed. The food was good... I think the room service and cleanliness could have been better.
I've seen better Hampton Inn's.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

I first want to say " Thank You" for taking the time to share your comments and exeperience. I am the new General Manager here at the Hampton Inn in Batesville, MS. I want to first apologize for any issues that you may have encountered while staying here with us. I assure you I have read your comments and addressed them with my staff. If you are ever back in the Batesville area please give me a call at the property (662)-578-5555 and I will personally take care of your reservation.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We found our room to be clean, with no problems at all, so I don't agree with the comments made by Greg H re: cleanliness. I do agree with wisctraveler06 re: not much left for breakfast at 9 am when breakfast is until 10 (on a Saturday morning). There was enough to eat - just not much of a selection. Re: wisctraveler06 comments about a lack of places to eat, I wouldn't blame Hampton for that since they don't offer a restaurant. The hotel is mostly for people who want a decent place to stop on the Interstate and for overflow crowds from Oxford, MS on football weekends and during other special events at Ole Miss. One week before, Hhonors had the room listed at $189, so I booked a room at the Hampton in New Albany, MS instead (for $89 - AARP discount). A few days before, the price dropped to $89 for AARP price, so I changed the reservation. Wasn't willing to pay $189 for it, but it was a good deal for $89.

Room Tip: I have only stayed there once, so I really don't have any tips. Our room was on the third floor...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MBH54
Reviewed April 6, 2013

This hotel is no where near the standards I normally find at Hampton Inns. The place isn't very clean, light bulbs out in the room, vending machines not working, business center computers / printers not operating, trash paper left in the room, 2 squares of toilet paper left on the roll (this was upon entering the room). Breakfast area opened late, was not clean, the scrambled eggs were cold (no sterno heating the serving dishes), the fruit was warm and there were no forks.
I've stayed in many HiltonHonors hotels and this has got to be at the bottom of the list.

Room Tip: My tip would be stay somewhere else until this hotel is managed better.
1  Thank Greg H

I want to take the time to personally "Thank You" for taking the time to let me know how your stay was. I also want to apologize to you for any issues that you may have encountered during your stay. I am in fact the new General Manager at this property and I assure you with the probelms that you encountered I have addressed and corrected them. So if you are ever back in the Batesville area please give me a call and I will personally take care of your reservation for you.

Tonya Maness

Also consider these accommodations in or near Batesville
Comfort Suites Batesville
Days Inn Batesville
#7 of 8 in Batesville
Hampton Inn Oxford-West
Holiday Inn Express Oxford

Been to Hampton Inn Batesville? Share your experiences!