“Good Hotel...Lobby Getting Renovated”

Hampton Inn Batesville
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Batesville
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Spent 2 nights for a softball tournament. Room was clean, staff was friendly. One of the nicer hotels in the area. The lobby is currently being updated and renovated. The pool was outside but not open yet. If I had to be in the area I would stay again. There isn't much in town as far as nice restaurants (Chili's/Cracker Barrel or typical fast food restaurants). Southaven is a much nicer area!

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank Allstarbaseballmom

Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

I've stayed at this Hampton many times and it is clean and reliable. Nothing special, but always a good safe choice. Only issue is the parking isn't great. No enough on the enterance door side. Have to park around back alot. I don't like doing that.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I recently spent one night at the Hampton Inn in Batesville, MS and had very unpleasant experience with access to my room due to the malfunction of the electronic key system. was forced to wait over an hour while the staff tried to get me into my room where my meds and BiPap machine was being held hostage. To my total amazement, there was no master key on site. The extra hour of standing on my feet without my meds caused a blood vessel event requiring a doctors visit the following Monday. Three other guests were having the same problem and my niece is staying longer and reports they are having access problems each time they try to enter their room. The plumbing was in disrepair. I reported this during check out and was promised that I would not be charged, which has not taken place to date. I am sure the owner stopped that transaction. Hampton should investigate and pull their name from the property.

Room Tip: check the entry card operation
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Charles K
Reviewed March 18, 2012

We were taking a family trip for spring break. After checking reviews of hotels for 30 miles we were very relieved to find a Hampton Inn. This one is true to form. Little pricey ($109) but totally secure, professional, clean and comfortable. Thank You!!

Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Raymond L
Reviewed October 17, 2011

It's your typical Hampton Inn, nothing special except the staff. They are wonderful, especially the lady serving breakfast!! I have eaten hundreds of hotel breakfasts, but one look and bite you'd swear it was resturant served. Great job!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 11, 2011

I was traveling from Jackson, when a winter storm stopped me in my tracks. I was able to get a room at Hampton Inn~Batesville for 2 nights until the snow/ice melted away. The room was very comfortable. I had everything I could possibly need! Food morning and evening in the lobby was a lifesaver, along with the in-room refrigerator. The bed was very comfortable! I felt safe & at home and was so thankful that I was able to stay at this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2011

I just want to say Thank You to the entire staff at this hotel but also the Hampton Inn rewards program staff. We left our home early due to a big winter storm, which we wanted to avoid, and changed not only the date of our hotel reservation, but also the location we would be staying at. The Hampton Inn batesville greeted my family warmly even though we arrived at 2 am and allowed us a late check out, the room was great, breakfast and staff were amazing. Thank You Hampton Inn!!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank ammamom
BATMS, General Manager at Hampton Inn Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2011

it truly warms my heart when a guest relays the wornderful service that they recievd from my staff and I on your visit to our property. This building is truly home away from home and you are, our guest, and we are all so please that you felt right at home.

Ariell Rose Sanders
General manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Batesville
Comfort Suites Batesville
Days Inn Batesville
#7 of 8 in Batesville
Hampton Inn Oxford-West
Holiday Inn Express Oxford

Been to Hampton Inn Batesville? Share your experiences!