See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 2, 2010

Selected this hotel as it was close to the Interstate, and it was raining, and we needed a place to get off our motorcycle and get dry. We were given a room around back, lower level, with minimal lighting outside, just had an uneasy feeling leaving the bike outside unattended. Entering the room, the ceiling fan made a weird noise which was constant, the fridge was not cold, etc. We could see almost an inch of daylight under our door. Husband decided to ask for money back to move to Holiday Inn, even though it was more expensive it looked safer. We were instead given the option of a room upstairs, close to the office where our bike was visible. This upstairs room was nicer, we were able to rest easier. We went down the frontage road to Chili's for drinks, the barmaid there was SO friendly that we stuck around longer than we would originally.. to visit with her and also a local who was there for dinner. Nice people!
Late into the night there were kids running up and down the outside hallway-it appeared as though there were people who maybe lived at the hotel, but several kids running everywhere at unusual hours. The pool was a weird murky color, I dont think it was usable. Didn't see anyone use it, anyhow. We would not have chosen to use it. For $77 we expected a little more than what we got, but we still got a decent nights sleep and it was a place to lay our heads and stay dry and get showered up.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jrfoster
Reviewed August 10, 2010

The room was not really clean. There were stains on the walls.
The blankets and bedspreads were disgusting (we had the staff to remove them from the room)

The complimentary coffee pot was not clean.

The sheets had stains on them.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank pathways1
Reviewed February 2, 2010

I have stayed in quite a few motels in my travels thus far, and there is something to be said about the motel whose pillows are aligned to fashionably adorn the bed rather than something to be hidden.

Other than the rust stains throughout the bathroom, this room was clean and quaint, and the front desk staff was particularly friendly and helpful (Vijay is the man). The rooms did have that standard in-room heating system that continuously makes noise throughout the night and tend to have a musty smell to it -- but that is something that I have become acquainted with in my American motel stays.

Other notes:
1. Free wireless
2. Free breakfast in lobby from 7:30-10.
3. Coffee machines with milk and sugar in the rooms, as well as a HUGE mini fridge.
4. Free parking.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Conovela08
Reviewed November 15, 2008

Very basic place. Room and property hasn't been upgraded since the flood. I was there for 3 nights. Property was very quiet.
Staff was friendly. Only major problem i had was my power went off due to OLD and OUTDATED fuses.
I found the housekeeping staff needs to be trained on how to clean a room.
This would be a good room if you are just sleeping and have no intention of staying in the entire day.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank licomputertech
Reviewed February 10, 2006

WE stayed here on Feb. 7th. my room was very clean and nice, but my mothers room next to us had roaches in it. She called the front desk and they sent a man to her room. He retrieved a dead roach that my mother had killed. He was going to show it to someone. when we checked out the next morning I mentioned the roach problem, but they made no offer of discounting our room or giving us her money back for the room.

3  Thank Global18478