“Not clean Period! Do not waste your $$ its overpriced even for $70 bucks. I felt like a truckstop hooker!!”

Days Inn Batesville
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Batesville
Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

The bathroom was nasty as hell. I bought bathroom spray to clean the nasty bathroom!! Mold in shower on walls that wiped off After I sprayed it down damn shame! All the housekeeper had to do was wipe . I am utterly disgusted with this place I slept with my clothes on. Foul nasty disgusting place but staff was way niceToilet paper stained with unknown stain dust everywhere.!!! Please dont bother its not worth it!! Musty smell...just rancid... No NEVER AGAIN WILL I EVER!!

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank cherrykola
DaysInnBatesvilleMS, Manager at Days Inn Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

First of all, thank you for the positive comments about our staff.

We apologize that you did not have a good experience. We will look into the cleanliness issues and deal with them with the utmost seriousness.

We do apologize and hope you will give us another chance. We have a lot of repeat business and know that your negative experience is not typical.

Thanks,
Vijay

Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

room was clean office was friendly ,in room coffee was horrible but internet was fast.

• Stayed: April 2012
DaysInnBatesvilleMS, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2015

Thank you for filling out our survey. we really appreciate you and are so pleased that you enjoy your stay .we will pass it to our staff ,will give encouragement to us.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Good location from the highway, very friendly staff, clean room w/coffee/microwave/fridge. Breakfast was various breads / juices. This exit also had good (relative term) gas prices and an excellent hand car wash a bit west of this location.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Booked a king non-smoking room. Originally paid for two nights not knowing what to expect. So pleased I requested three more nights. Room smelled nice and fresh when we walked in. Nice clean fridge and microwave. Sofa, desk, tv, lights, alarm in good condition. Asked for a room where we could run a cord to charge our fishing boat battery at night. Outlet right outside our door--easy! We have a small dog. The fee is a fair $10/night. All of the staff were very friendly. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Desk clerk nice but needed to dress more appropriately. Allows pets for $10.00 fee. (very unusual and welcomed by me). Love the frig and microwave in room since I travel with food. Room smelled a little but I did not ask for a non smoking room. Towels had strong cigarette smell. No problem with maintenance or cleanliness of room. Early morning extremely noisey!!!!! Early check out vehicles sounded as if they were in my room and the noise made by maids and their cart was HORRIBLE! The cart alone was loud while being pushed by the rooms but I really do not want to hear a conversation about the maid's nephew 3 hours before I had planned to wake up.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank AnneBrandon_MS
Reviewed September 7, 2011

the staff was respectful and efficient in bringing towels after check in
at breakfast the staff went beyond the call of duty to keep items fresh and to help us have a great attitude to start the day great place to stay near both Natchez Trace and Memphis as well as easy access to the University of Mississippi

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank brobuck72
Reviewed August 6, 2011

Days Inn BAtesville, ms. Is nasssttttyyy. The small was awful, we had to run down to walmart to get an air freshener. I wouldn't even bring our food back from zaxby's because it grossed me out to eat in the room. There is a crack in the front door big enough for an animal to crawl through. The bathroom is dirty and out dated. Poor lighting. Stains on the walls and doors. This hotel made the whole trip miserable.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Mal422
Also consider these accommodations in or near Batesville
Americas Best Value Inn- Batesville
Hampton Inn Batesville
#1 of 8 in Batesville
Holiday Inn Express Oxford
Hampton Inn Oxford-West

Been to Days Inn Batesville? Share your experiences!