See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Good location from the highway, very friendly staff, clean room w/coffee/microwave/fridge. Breakfast was various breads / juices. This exit also had good (relative term) gas prices and an excellent hand car wash a bit west of this location.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Booked a king non-smoking room. Originally paid for two nights not knowing what to expect. So pleased I requested three more nights. Room smelled nice and fresh when we walked in. Nice clean fridge and microwave. Sofa, desk, tv, lights, alarm in good condition. Asked for a room where we could run a cord to charge our fishing boat battery at night. Outlet right outside our door--easy! We have a small dog. The fee is a fair $10/night. All of the staff were very friendly. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Desk clerk nice but needed to dress more appropriately. Allows pets for $10.00 fee. (very unusual and welcomed by me). Love the frig and microwave in room since I travel with food. Room smelled a little but I did not ask for a non smoking room. Towels had strong cigarette smell. No problem with maintenance or cleanliness of room. Early morning extremely noisey!!!!! Early check out vehicles sounded as if they were in my room and the noise made by maids and their cart was HORRIBLE! The cart alone was loud while being pushed by the rooms but I really do not want to hear a conversation about the maid's nephew 3 hours before I had planned to wake up.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank AnneBrandon_MS
Reviewed September 7, 2011

the staff was respectful and efficient in bringing towels after check in
at breakfast the staff went beyond the call of duty to keep items fresh and to help us have a great attitude to start the day great place to stay near both Natchez Trace and Memphis as well as easy access to the University of Mississippi

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank brobuck72
Reviewed August 6, 2011

Days Inn BAtesville, ms. Is nasssttttyyy. The small was awful, we had to run down to walmart to get an air freshener. I wouldn't even bring our food back from zaxby's because it grossed me out to eat in the room. There is a crack in the front door big enough for an animal to crawl through. The bathroom is dirty and out dated. Poor lighting. Stains on the walls and doors. This hotel made the whole trip miserable.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business