“Stay here...you won'e be unhappy.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Batesville

Holiday Inn Batesville
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Batesville
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Stay here...you won'e be unhappy.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2012

After receiving bad service from the Ramada across the street (see review) I came here. The staff was friendly and very professional. They put me in a suite and I had no qualms paying the extra amount. Clean rooms, great staff. There are only a few options in Batesville. For me a frequent business traveler..pay the extra amount you will not be unhappy.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank CSINGALLS2010
Holiday Inn B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Batesville, responded to this review, September 15, 2016

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for a month for work. The rooms are comfortable and the staff is helpful. There is a bar and a restaurant. The restaurant has a limited menu but the food is good. They do offer room service. The servers Mary and Tammy are very nice. I would recommed this hotel if you are in the area.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank lovelife40
New Iberia, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

Needing to find a room with two beds, for a trip to Oxford, Mississippi for the birth of a new great grandson, I could not book in Oxford. As an alternative I went 20+ miles down the road to Batesville, Mississippi! The rooms in Batesville are cheaper and could not be any nicer! The highway between Batesville and Oxford is a 4 lane divided limited access. This is something to remember for anyone planning to go to University of Mississippi from out-of-town to attend an event.

Room Tip: I did nothing special. I imagine all rooms are great.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
South Lake Tahoe, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2011

Lack of heater maintenance - gave off bad burnt smell! Maintenance could not service. Two false fire alarms, and two incidents of loud/drunk guests outside front door-local police came. Worst - top floor is smoking!! Elevator second hand smoke filled. If you are a non-smoker do not stay here, you will be disgusted! Manager's response was this is Mississippi and things are different here. Yes, not our image of a Holiday Inn.

Room Tip: Pick a non smoking hotel.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Mogylhuskey
Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2011

My husband and I had no reservations and were traveling through, were tired, and decided to stop. We were fortunate to get a room, as the desk clerk told us they were very busy that day and had only 4 rooms left! Anyway, the hotel was quiet, immaculately clean, and very comfortable. Beds and linens were terrific. They had plenty of nice, fully towels in the bathroom, and the room was spacious! We just loved this place!

The staff was very friendly and helpful as well. We ate at the restaurant, and our waitress was fantastic! In fact, we had better service with her than we have had at practically any restaurant I've ever eaten at. The food was plentiful and tasty.

We have traveled through Batesville several times in the last 2 years and have stayed at some of the other hotels in the area, including the Hampton Inn. From now on, it will be the Holiday Inn for us. There is nothing out there that can even come close to this place! What a treat!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sharon1123
Albertville, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2011

I traveled with my husband on a business trip, and this hotel fit our needs! I also took along our son and his best friend. The room was nice, clean, smelled fresh, and seemed to have nicer furnishings. The pool and hot tub were kept clean and the staff was always ready to give us fresh towels for each swim. The "arcade" was hardly entertaining, but seemed to excite the boys for a few minutes. We ate breakfast at the on site restaurant, and every item we ordered was fresh, cooked perfectly, and served with a smile, unlike other reviews I've read. The waiter was fabulous even! Drinks were however, a bit pricey the night before. I enjoyed this hotel and will stay here again! Thanks!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Batesville, Mississippi
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2011

Called ahead for a reservation and gave my Priority club number. On arrival our reservation was ready and I showed my Priority Club card to the desk clerk. First holiday Inn I have been to without a Priority Club Express desk. Went over the reservation and then asked for an upgrade only to be told they don't honor upgrade requests. It should be noted the hotel was mostly unoccupied (9 cars in parking lot). I then again asked about an upgrade to a suite and was advised that it would be $198.00 for the night, so we went with the room as reserved. We then asked for a rollaway bed and were charged $40.00 for the bed. I have never heard of charging for a rollaway until our stay at the Holiday Inn in Grenada, MS a week ago heading out to our vacation in Alabama.
The food in the restuarant was 2nd rate and over priced as well as a lomg time to get served. All the salads were made with brown/wilted lettuce and it took 2 tries to get the correct salad dressings for the 3 salads. The pizza was OK, but the Chicken fried steak was a breaded beef patty not a steak. and by the time the 2 real steaks arrived everyone else was finished eating. I looked at the parking lot at about 1000pm and only 12 cars were in the lot. ALL in ALL NOT WHAT I HAVE COME TO EXPECT FROM Holiday Inn and the PRIORITY CLUB,

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank BkBear1
Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Batesville
Hampton Inn Batesville
Days Inn Batesville
#7 of 8 in Batesville
TownePlace Suites Oxford
Holiday Inn Express Oxford

Been to Holiday Inn Batesville? Share your experiences!