“ole miss fans....you'll be surprised” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Americas Best Value Inn- Batesville

Americas Best Value Inn- Batesville
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Batesville
mississippi
“ole miss fans....you'll be surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2010

This hotel was immaculately clean----there was absolutely no usual stale hotel odor or overwhelming scented cover up smell---JUST PLAIN CLEAN!!!!! It is not one of the most popular considerations in Batesville but we will be staying here again and will advise our friends and football fans as well. The only negative observation was the front lobby was closed when we arrived after 10 and i had to stand outside at a window to check in and it was in the 30s. Also apparantly the accounting staff runs the credit cards before midnite because mine had already been charged and i wanted to pay with cash and had to wait for a receipt in the morning because the charge had to be removed first. All in all, if you need a one night stay on a ole miss football weekend....this is a very good option! Beds were very comfortable as well.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank msskier

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Batesville, Mississippi
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2010

Got called away at 2pm on the last day of our stay for a family emergency. We were informed by the desk clerk that the manager said we would have to pay full price that night. Our room was clean, we hadn't been there all day, we just went in and grabbed our luggage, so it would have been fine to rent out. There weren't very many cars in the parking lot so its not like they were booked. Also I booked the rooms at one rate, its not mentioned anywhere that the rate is $68.76 on Thurs. and goes up to 126.50 on Fri. and Sat. Will NEVER stay here again! Need to change their slogan to the hotel without a heart! Thanks Ramada!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Batesville hotels

Eureka, MO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2010

We stayed here because of our Wyndham Rewards program, and because of all the good reviews. We certainly were not disappointed. The room was clean, the bathroom was clean, and even the door threshholds were clean, and that is where you can tell how clean things generally are. While this is not what I'd call a "fancy" place, it certainly fills the bill and the price is so right. The king bed was great, with clean linens and six wonderful pillows. We stayed three nights and enjoyed the Batesville area, and though we never used the breakfast which was offered, we did enjoy the Cracker Barrel close by. This motel is centrally located to just about any place you'd want to go, and we plan to go back again soon.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank cmlegalsec
Batesville, Ms
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2009

I'm local and stayed here over night, was reluctant at first because I know alot of truckers and business types stay here. All I needed was a quiet place to go that didn't cost a days + pay. I found that this hotel was almost half the price of the other hotels in town. When I arrived the staff was kind and pleasant and could answer all my questions. It took less than 10 minutes to check in. The room was a king non-smoking, it was emaculatly clean, up to date, no mold or mildew, no stains in the carpet or anywhere else. It was like they remodled the room after the last guest left. The sheets were clean and crisp, they had to be 400 thread count or better. the pillows were fluffy and numerous. Not only did I find a quiet place to be I found a relaxing, comfortable place to be. The only thing I did not like was the complimentary breakfast, it was cereal, boxed muffins and donuts. Coffee was good. Breakfast not a big deal when you have waffle house and every other restraunt within walking distance. 4 stars from me due to the not so good breakfast. I plan on returning and would recommend.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled solo
Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2009

I travel quite a bit. Am familiar with many motels. This one is a jewel! Looking for CLEAN? You have found it. Looking for a FRIENDLY STAFF? You have found it. Looking for a QUIET, COMFORTABLE PLACE TO SLEEP? You have found it. Looking for AFFORDABILITY? You have found it! It was by far one of the best experiences I have had at a motel all year long in my travels! I will definitely stay here every time I am through Batesville. I do not even need to consider any where else! Thanks for making this a pleasant experience.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo
wv
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2009

We stayed two nights at this location, and found this motel great. The place was clean and was located in good location. The pool was clean and the rooms were clean.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Wooster, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2009

I was hesitant about staying at this hotel, I have stayed in other Ramada hotels in the past and was not very pleased with them, and most have indeed went downhill in the past years. This hotel though was a pleasant surprise. The room and grounds were very clean, and well managed. My bathroom was spotlessly clean, as were the towels, and the bedding was soft and updated. The hotel itself looks like it may have been an older hotel, but has been renovated nicely. All the rooms were outside facing, lower floor, which I usually shy away from in the deep south, as I have had roaches in those type of rooms in the past. I had no such problems here, saw no insects in my room at all, and the door had a very tight seal against the floor to stop such problems. I will definitely stay here if i am ever in the area again.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Batesville
Hampton Inn Batesville
#3 of 8 in Batesville
Quality Inn Batesville
Quality Inn Batesville
#6 of 8 in Batesville

Been to Americas Best Value Inn- Batesville? Share your experiences!