“Don't ever stay here ever!”

Americas Best Value Inn- Batesville
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Batesville
Reviewed September 16, 2012

After reading all the reviews I figured it was worth a try being it was Ole Miss vs Texas and most hotels were booked. We stayed the first night at the Hampton in New Albany and it was awesome but too far. The game wouldn't be over until midnight so we needed to get closer if possible. Sat. Morning 9/15 they had 3 rooms available. I booked through Rhonda and received my confirmation email, I called her at 1pm to tell her we wouldn't check in until after the game & she assured me we would have a room. We arrived around 12:30 am & Lake said we didn't have a room. I showed her the confirmation letter but it didn't matter. They gave our room away. We called the owner, Sonny Patel and he said our credit card was declined. That was a lie.....and he was so cold and rude....we were so tired but drove all the way to Winona for a room,,credit card worked fine..never will we stay in a Ramada property and I will forward this to corporate too.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sam H
tracy_ramada, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Hello! I am so sorrry for your inconvience. It is our hotel policy that with
Ole Miss football game reservations guest are aware of our policy.
We do take authorizations on credit cards after 4.p.m. so, as a guest
it is your responsiblity to make sure your credit card is valid. We do not cancel
reservation unless it is declined.

Tracy Patel, General Manager

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Stayed there the weekend of June 29th, accomodations were nice, pool was clean, the only problem was that the room air conditioner could not keep up with the outside temps of 105+.

Nice inexpensive place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
tracy_ramada, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a response for our hotel.
It makes us feel very happy to know you enjoyed your stay
at our hotel. I am sorry for the unconvience of the AC not being
able to cool your room soon but, unfortunately it's very hard when
the outside temperature is more than 100+

Thank you again and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

After reading the reviews, I made an online reservation, 6/23/12. When we arrived three hours later, we were greeted and given our room key. Though at first I was a bit skeptical, the room was nice and clean as well as fresh smelling. We did not hear any noise and had a restful night. We didn't eat the breakfast, opting for the Waffle House next door ~ but that is only because we love Waffle House!! We will stay here again when we visit Como Steak House in Como, MS. Took a side trip to Sardis Lake ~ very pretty!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

I wanted to take the time to thank you for all the kind words
reguarding the property and the staff. We work very hard to make
sure each and every guest has a comfortable and memorable one.
Therefore, we appreciate all responses we recieve.

Thank you again and Hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

While traveling through north Mississippi I recently stayed at the Ramada Limited. As this was my first stay at this hotel I was kind of skeptical at first but the price was reasonable, so I said what the heck, it's only one night. Was I pleasently surprised. From the outside it has the motel look, but the inside is totally different. The room was spacious and clean, the bed and especially the pillows were very comfortable, with a flat screen tv, microwave and refrigerator. As a matter of a fact, the pillows were so comfortable that I had to take the covers off to find out the brand name to purchase for my bed at home. It is located near the outlet mall, grocery store and lots of eating places. If you are traveling through north Mississippi and find yourself needing a hotel near Batesville, I strongly recommend the Ramada Limited. Don't let the outside fool you, there's a jewel on the inside. There are two parts to this hotel, the lower level is for those traveling with boats, etc.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
tracy_ramada, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2012

Thanks so mucn for the wonderful recommendation! We value your response
and appreciate all feedbacks. Our staff works very hard to make everyones' stay
comfortable and memorable.

Thank-you again and Hope to see you in the near future!

Reviewed April 17, 2012

I travel for a living and i have been staying at this hotel for quite sometime every two weeks,the rooms are always fresh and clean the bathroom spotless,the hospitality is great i would recommend to anyone.

Jeff, from Florence,Al.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank jeff s
tracy_ramada, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2012

Thank-you for taking time in filling out a response for our hotel. We
appreciate all feedback from our guest.
Our housekeeping department and our entire staff works hard
to create a clean and pleasant stay for our guest. We hope you
will continue on letting us serve you in the near future.

We appreciate your business.

Thank-You,

Tracy Patel

Reviewed November 20, 2011

Check in was easy however room # was said in front of clerks boyfriend ( I thought it was another guest). a big no no for wyndham! When I went back to ask for directions, clerk sat on the coutch eating with boyfriends arms wrapped around each other and gave me a look like I was disturbing them. I guess that is what she gets paid for. Gave me directions and clearly wanted me to leave. Stains were on bathmats, towels, and washcloths. I asked the night shift for additional towels which were in better shape than the towels in the rooms. It was clean but for $70.00 I expected a little more! Room was quiet. Bed was comfortable.

Room Tip: Extra note don't go to Hardees to get breakfast, they do not want to take a food order!