“Good bar food and beer prices”
Review of Cornerstone

Cornerstone
Ranked #7 of 10 Restaurants in Wyoming
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The bar area is nice. Very good burgers/fries. They always seem to have a good beer special. The restaurant is so-so. Menu is a bit tired, and the salads are straight iceberg lettuce. Service has always been good.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I am from Wyoming, MN and have been going to Cornerstone all my life. For lunch or dinner with family, and now to drink at the bar with friends. It is a pretty small town place, emphasis on the small. However, their prices are reasonable and food and drinks are good! If you want to watch the game at a fairly low key place, maybe play some pull tabs, this is your place. They also have great Bloody Mary's and a fantastic (super cheap) breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Check it out if you ever find yourself in the city.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

The service at this restaurant is extremely slow. Got our drinks and it took 15 mins or more for the server to come back and get our order. The order itself must have taken 45mins to get to us and every table around us was waiting for food. I heard one waitress apologize to two of her tables and our waiter apologized to two of his tables for complaints on food. So when we finally got our food my medium prime rib had been microwaved it was dry, chewy, and didn't even taste like prime rib, so atleast my baked potato was good I guess. Not impressed with this place, I felt like I was on an episode of kitchen nightmares.

3  Thank Swandive49
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We finally happened to drive past when we were hungry, so we stopped in. The Vikings were losing to the Redskins, so the bar was busy and kind of loud, but the dining area was almost empty, which suited us just fine.

Cassie was everything a server ought to be-- friendly, efficient, informative, and a frequent visitor!

We had the walleye dinner and liver and onions. I had the fish, which was substantial in size and broiled just right. Can't comment on the other meal. Clam chowder was above average too.

Two meals, two soft drinks, and one dessert came to right around $30 with their 6% cash discount.

Not bad.

I could see stopping here again, especially if the "Cassie is on duty" sign was in the window.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband and I ,our daughter and granddaughter had breakfast there. I had the "cornerstone breakfast " consisting of two over medium eggs which were perfectos,hash browns,ham a very generous slice, yes real yummy ham, wheat toast with peanut butter and coffee. There is no comparison to this breakfast. Joan our server is always very pleasant and always is smiling. She has been there for a long while so you know it is a great place to go to.