“Very Good Asian Food”

Tasty Asia Take-Out
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Wyoming
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Our goal is to give you healthy asian food using the highest quality ingredients delivered with friendly customer service. Gluten Free Menu available. No MSG added.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Very Good Asian Food”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We've stopped here 3 times now on our way in or out of the Cities to our cabin up north. The food is always fresh and good flavor. Last visit we shared the sesame chicken and beef broccoli. Although I think the beef dish is better at our local Asian restaurant, there is nothing bad about Tasty Asian's. Interesting to read other reviews to find out the parents own Mai Village- one of our favorites!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Lvcavs

North Branch, Minnesota
“Best Asian for for MILES!!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Tastiest Asian food in the area. Perfectly seasoned and always hot and delicious! Food has always reminded me of food at Mai Village in St Paul. Turns out the owner's parents own Mai Village!! I love how the food is always freah and HOT. Best egg rolls ever! My favorite is Chicken Almond ding and my spouse loves the Beef lo Mein. If you like veggies, try a dish that is Vietnamese-they make the veggies perfect, not too crisp and not too soggy.

Visited March 2013
“Fresh and tasty”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The flavors are always delicious and the veggies seem fresher than most asian restaurants. The staff is friendly and the restaurant is contemporary and clean

Visited February 2013
1 Thank WannaGo2Paris
Saint Paul, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great service... and clean!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We stopped for the first time on our way to visit my sister up north.... My husband and I were ready to eat lunch and exited Hwy 35 (Exit 135) for a quick bite. Tasty Asia came out on my smartphone so we headed that way. I have to say they have one of the best Sesame Chicken and Eggrolls. My husband had the Szechuan chicken with a Special Fried rice..... We are glad to have found this small take-out in Wyoming. Wish they had booths -:( Other than hat I highly recommended it)

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Anita M
Pine City, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very dissapointed”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I've been here three times, and the quality has gone down each time. This last trip, the spring rolls consisted of 50% shredded iceburg lettuce, and 50% noodles. there were three small pieces of shrimp, and two dime sized slivers of pork in the entire roll. Same for the mandarin chicken salad...where's the chicken? The only thing really worth eating was the fried rice, which was excellent, but still lacking in meat.

• Visited February 2013