“Cheap rates, cheap hotel”

Days Inn Worthington
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Worthington
Reviewed June 24, 2014

The rate ended up around $67 a night but the hotel is dated. The room was clean, but there were holes in the towels and dated furniture. The breakfast bar was minimal at best. If you are looking for a no frill's hotel and bed to sleep in, this hotel will do.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Bad experience with the reservation...ended up paying $158.00 for standard room for two people for 1 night for $59/night rate.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Well, where to start... The bathroom door had a hole in it, the chair next to the dresser was broken, and i about fell to the ground. and at 8:01am, there was very loud and rude music in the room next to us blairing so loud, we didnt even get to rest in till check out.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Phil H
Reviewed April 4, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Marcy W N
Reviewed February 19, 2014

You can stay here the room is ok. The service is horrible. We also found a dirty condom on the side of the bed. The only thing that was nice was they except pet's. GOOD LUCK! !,......,......................................................

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I was lost, traveling with my husband who is terminal and going through chemotherapy. I called for help; a woman answered; she was very rude and screamed at me "drive into town! Don't you know how to drive into town? I said "no, I'm lost". She continued to yell at me. I asked to speak to anyone else, she replied "nobody here can make you understand, if you can't understand what I said, just drive into town! And I'm the manager here, so you can't talk to anyone else!" Once there, I opened the door to our room and phone was ringing, I answered, the manager yelled at to shut my car off NOW, I was taking too long to assist my husband out of the car! I told her I would shut car off once my husband was inside! She repeatedly called room, I refused to answer. Calls didn't stop until car was shut off. Next morn, manager called room and said you need to let housekeeping in; I said I'm helping husband get ready to leave, it'll be a few min. Manger called back and said you need to leave now! It's 11:02, your stay is over! I said I'll leave as soon as I've finished helping my husband and hung up on her. She called back and yelled "don't you hang up on me!" I hung up again and refused to answer repeated calls. Horrific experience Worst customer service! Fire her. Review left

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Duztyroze
Reviewed December 14, 2013

In early December I had made reservations to stay 1 night. The weather made it unsafe to travel so I called to cancel my reservation. I was rudely told I had to cancel through travelocity since that is how I had made the reservation. I called travelocity and they were very nice, talked to the owner at the hotel and were told that I would be charged regardless. I then called the hotel directly to speak with the owner and asked why they had me do that just to be turned down. I was given a bunch of nonprofessional rude gibberish from the owner. I then called Days Inn and they explained that refunds for these situations are at the descretion of the particular location. I had explained I was looking for a good yet lower cost place to stay as I travel through there frequently but it did not matter. This is the last time I book at a Days Inn and at this Days Inn in particular. Very non-professional.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Unhappy382
Also consider these accommodations in or near Worthington
1 mi away
#2 of 2 in Sibley
Super 8 Worthington Minnesota
Holiday Inn Express Worthington
Comfort Suites & Conference Center

Been to Days Inn Worthington? Share your experiences!