“Eh -”

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Worthington
Summitville, Ny
“Eh -”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

It was my last night on the road after three weeks. I stayed in $45 - $70 hotels exclusively. Why pay more for just a night in a place. This Super 8 was okay, but that was it. Positives: a decent breakfast buffet for the price (though nothing special), spacious room, free wifi and a nice bed. Could be Betters: Old garbage in bathroom wastebasket, place had only a few people in it and they put me on the third floor, heavily perfumed room, not the friendliest front desk people.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank SummitvilleMan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed April 15, 2014

During my stay at the Worthington Super 8 the staff was very helpful and went out the way to assist me with any request. I am planning on a trip back to Worthington to visit friends and most definitely would stay there again. Thank you staff for making it a great experience.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
worthingtonsuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Worthington Minnesota, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Thank yuo for taking the time to give us the review and we hope to see you back in Worthington soo.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed March 13, 2014

The people there are friendly and nice and they did a great job accommodating my family and I. We are a big family 5 kids a dog, my husband I. They gave us a great rate (finally a place where we can afford). And they only charged us half price for the dog. The lady at the front desk was nice and sweet and she was up and ready at 5:30 preparing breakfast. It looks like the owners found a great manger. She was doing mostly everything by herself we left around 11 and she was the one cleaning the rooms with her husband. I do think that everyone should go to this motel and meet the nice people working there.

The room was clean and my children were asleep within 10 min. This place isn't for the snoopy people who expect way to much, but it is a place for a family who just wanted a good night sleep and nice people to help them out.

With all this said I would say that it was worth the stop and it is right off of the intersection so it is convenient for us as well.

Room Tip: Third floor was quite and warm
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Worthington
Norwood Inn & Suites
Norwood Inn & Suites
#5 of 7 in Worthington
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Worthington
Comfort Suites & Conference Center
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sibley
Holiday Inn Express Worthington

Been to Super 8 Worthington Minnesota? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Worthington Minnesota

Property: Super 8 Worthington Minnesota
Address: 850 Lucy Dr, Highway 266 and I-90, PO Box 98, Worthington, MN 56187-3105
Location: United States > Minnesota > Worthington
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Worthington
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Worthington Minnesota 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Worthington Minnesota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Worthington