“Not good”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Worthington
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Worthington
“Not good”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Horrible smell. After a while realized its in their sheets and towels. They smell as tho they were laundered at long John silvers. The room all in all was filthy. Hair in the tub and mud on the bathroom floor. Lamps and furniture coated in dust. Inside of ac unit caked with who knows what. For the same rate or better stay at the other big motel in town. This place needs to realize its an 80 dollar room.

• Stayed October 2012
NancyAmericInnGM, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Worthington, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
I would personally like to apologize for any problems with room conditions that you had here. We normally pride ourselves in the care and commitment of our staff has to make guests stay the very best. I would hope this was reported by you during your stay so we could help you with any issues you experienced. Please call me and we will certainly make this right with you. We want each guest to have a great stay with us.

Nancy Vaske,GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Westminster, Colorado
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We arrived after a long trip taking our daughter to college . We were ready to sleep and relax. We arrived late but we were greeted by a kind lady who asked about our trip etc. We took a swim and used the hot tub.The hot tub was not very warm but the pool was clean etc.
Rooms were nice and comfortable.
Air conditioning worked wellas it was very hot outside.
Breakfast was good! The lady at the front desk invited us to eat and was very kind and helpful and really wanted us to enjoy the meal.
I would certainly stay here again!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Rowlesburg
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Loved it! I would stay here any time!!!! The Rooms were clean, the staff was great! Breakfast was wonderful and I had a great time here.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank mhovatt
, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Worthington, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Thank you so much for the great comments! We are really proud of our staff and how they try to exceed your expectations. We feel we have a great variety for breakfast as well. We hope that you will be our guests again. Thank you for choosing Americinn.

Appleton, Wisconsin
Reviewed June 14, 2012

We stopped here for an overnight in the middle of a trip and it was a good pick. I had reserved two rooms on-line, one of which was for my 96-yr. old mom who has some mobility issues. After I made the reservations, I noted on Trip Advisor that they don't have an elevator. I called the hotel directly and spoke with Lila. She made sure mom had a room on the first floor and put us right across the hall from her. Lila and the entire staff were great. The facility is not new, but everything looked like it had been updated and it was spotless. The morning breakfast was great too - got us a good start to our day before we hit the road again. I would never hesitate to stay here again if we are passing through. Right off the interstate so it was easy off/easy on.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MagZihua
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay here and it was comfortable for your Mom. We feel we have a nice selection for breakfast choices and we are glad you think so too! We will look forward to your next visit. Lyla is a great employee and I will pass on the compliment you gave her.

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Was passing through on a long trip to Indiana and stopped at this gem in Worthington, MN. I am not going to lie...I had a little sticker shock at the price but I was tired and there were not a ton of choices that allowed pets. Lola checked me in and was EXTREMELY friendly and helpful. I got to the room and I was honestly surprised...in a very good way. The room was extremely clean and the decor was modern but not tacky. Overall I would definitely stay and recommend this hotel to anyone who is passing through. The exit it is located on has shopping choices and there is a Perkins within walking distance! I was meeting a friend for breakfast who was not a guest so I didn't get a chance to take advantage of their breakfast in the morning but it looked great and it was more expansive than an average hotel breakfast.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank dougers79
Thank you for the great compliments on our hotel and my staff. We really appreciate when our guests let us know about their stay. Come back and visit us real soon!! Thanks for giving us a chance to serve you.

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed May 25, 2012

I was there for 2 nights on business and was very pleased.
The staff told me what I would expect and I wasnt disappointed.
There was a renovation done to the hotel and it is very nice and quite.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Jeffrey L
Thanks for the good comments about your stay. I glad we were able to live up to the standard you were looking for. We are very proud of our renovation which was done in 2010. We will look forward to your next visit with us. Thank you for choosing Americinn.

Nancy Vaske,GM
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Booked for 1 night through www.delta.com on business. Upon arrival employee told me rate was not valid, but ended up giving me the booked rate anyway so that was cool. No real complaints here, it's just an average hotel for one night. Rooms have mini fridge and microwave so that was nice. Only real complaint is value for the $. I paid the same amount of $ (if not more) than what you will pay at the Holiday Inn Express just across the street which is brand new and has an awesome breakfast by the way.

Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay here. Glad we helped you on the rate. We were renovated completely in 2010 so the addition of microwaves and fridges to the all the rooms is so well recieved by our guests. Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to have you as a guest again.

Nancy Vaske, GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Worthington
Comfort Suites & Conference Center
Norwood Inn & Suites
Norwood Inn & Suites
#5 of 7 in Worthington
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sibley
Sibley Inn Hotel, Iowa
Holiday Inn Express Worthington
Super 8 Worthington Minnesota

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Worthington? Share your experiences!