“Nice little locally owned Chinese restaurant at affordable prices.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panda House Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 30 Restaurants in Worthington
Cuisines: Chinese
“Nice little locally owned Chinese restaurant at affordable prices.”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We like going to the panda house. This last year they remodeled the restaurant creating quite a bit more seating space. The food is always well prepared. And the prices are very reasonable. Biggest criticism is that the beer selections are very small.

• Visited March 2014

Kitchener, Canada
“Best Chinese Food!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This well appointed restaurant serves up a fabulous meal - hot and quick. Each dish has its own distinct flavour - so unlike many Chinese places where it all tastes the same. Our server was very helpful and really enjoyed her job. The restaurant was bustling with customers of all ages the entire time we dined. I'd go back to Worthington just to eat here again.

Visited October 2013
Minnesota, USA
“So-so Chinese food, but I'd go to HyVee instead.”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I've had Chinese food in a lot of places, and there's just nothing noteworthy about Panda House. They're food is on the greasy side, as are a lot of Chinese restaurants. I'm not sure where they got their recipe for sesame chicken, but it's like nothing I've every seen before, and not in a good way. Prices are reasonable, and I do like their Kung Pao Chicken, but for my tastes, I'd rather go to the China Express counter at HyVee (local grocery store).

Visited August 2012
Worthington, Minnesota
“Always tastey food here”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I go here every year when I'm in town on business for lunch. I love their Panda House Soup. It's usually busy so go early for lunch.

Visited November 2012
tx
“very slow staff”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Small place expect long waits every time you visit food is ok not great price is ok you can get a soup and 4 items with drink for 9 bucks. I prefered the king wok buffet but this place was loved by all town people and came highly reccomended.. service needs upgrade young staff.

• Visited October 2012