“Rainy days and Panera's You pick 2 meal”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #25 of 102 Restaurants in Woodbury
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I have not been to Panera for a while. My recent visit showed me I was missing a lot. Really like my Asian sesame salad and turkey with cranberry panini. The salad was crisp and the panini was delightfully tasty. Prices are reasonable. The service was quick and pleasant. The ambiance was family-friendly and comfortable; allows one to sit and write or do your stuff with free wifi.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

I like going to Panera's because they have good food. I enjoy their salads especially that come with a slice of french baguette. I haven't been disappointed yet.

This particular location is busy but I've never had a problem finding a place to sit.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

Great food, decent prices, excellent quality! This place is such a nice little break from fast food! Love everything here, except the long lines

Reviewed March 26, 2012

We have eaten many times at Panera. Most of the time there soups are excellent, although I was disappointed in their Onion soup. There baked goods are just fine, except that I wish they had a better variety of choices in their sweet baked goods. I'm not fond of their bagels, which I find to be too large and not like the New York bagels I prefer. Their salads are quite good-just loved one with bleu cheese and mandarin oranges called Fandango, but they discontinued it. My husband has had their sandwiches and enjoyed them. I would go there once in awhile when we are looking for a light lunch or dinner.

Reviewed September 18, 2011

I stop by every morning for bagel and coffee. Great quality. However, the price keeps creeping up. Be sure to get a "my panera" card. Lot's of good discounts with it. I like it for lunch as well.