“Great Food Great Service”
Review of Sushi Tango

Sushi Tango
Ranked #59 of 100 Restaurants in Woodbury
Cuisines: Sushi
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Great Food Great Service”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We visited Sushi Tango on a Friday night, with friends to celebrate a friend's birthday. We arrived around 7pm and there were only a couple of 4-top tables available. We were not in a hurry, so the hostess/waitress asked us to sit at the bar until she had something ready for us. It only took a few minutes before we were seated.
We ordered several types of sushi, calamari, oysters and gyozas. The food was fresh, hot (or cold) and very delicious!! We have a new sushi place near our house but will skip that to come back to Sushi Tango. The sushi pieces are large, tight and flavorful. Our server was very attentive and was frequently checking on us to see if we needed anything else.
Looking forward to visiting Sushi Tango again soon!

• Visited April 2013

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“An interesting variety of sushi, all very good quality. An enjoyable place to eat!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

We went today with done friends. We ordered several items to share. The egg rolls, sushi and pot stickers we ordered were great! We also had fried rice that was excellent. I'm usually not a tempura fan but theirs was great. Our wait staff was very friendly! Also a friend ordered the Kampyo, which is not offered on all menus. It was great here!

Maplewood, Minnesota, United States
“Pricey”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I went here with my husband for the first time and their sushi is very pricey. It's not THAT great in my opinion. You might as well go to the buffet. it's not worth it. Unless you have tons of money to spend on 4-5 pieces of sushi which is almost like 7 and 8 bucks.

Minnesota
“Need to Address Cleanliness Before I Return”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I've tried their sashimi 2x and thought it was quite good. But their attention to cleanliness in my last visit was appalling. The soup came with a spoon that was still caked in rice from the previous customer. I didn't realize this until I put it into my mouth... Ahhhg!!! I complained... the waitress didn't seem to think it was a big deal and OFFERED to bring me a clean spoon.

• Visited May 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“EXCELLENT sushi!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

My husband LOVES this place. If you sit at the bar by yourself they will chat up a storm with you. They have fun drink concoctions they'll put together for you if you're adventurous, which my hubby is. He always has a good time here. You can also sit at a table and have a nice, private conversation. Service is good. They have specials for happy hour that are good. I think Mondays they have some really good deal too. Sashimi is very high quality, excellent. Very good chefs. We love these guys!

Visited August 2012

Been to Sushi Tango? Share your experiences!