“Good Food”

Noodles & Company
Ranked #45 of 102 Restaurants in Woodbury
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Noodles is one of the best values for a quick meal in woodbury. Always super fresh food I highly recommend

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Great spot for quality and flavorful food. Anything from butter noodles, Wisconsin Mac and Cheese (kid's fav) to Mediterranean and Thai. They recently put in the new Coke Fountain with countless combinations. Love the Black Passion iced tea. Prices are a little high but you get what you pay for! I have been to this Noodles location about once a month since we have lived in the area and have never had anything but excellent results.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I am not a noodle person but decided to give this a try. I was very pleasantly surprised with the menu options - meat, wine, and desserts. The sauces were tasty and you had more than a cream sauce options. The price was a little more than I thought but overall this is a very nice place with good food.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Took my mom and sister to one, it was better than the first time I went with my friends. Great food, prices are a bit high for this type of restaurant.

Been to Noodles & Company? Share your experiences!