TripAdvisor
Woodbury
Post
Inbox
Search
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2019

They never even changed the bedding when we got there, the bedding had period stains on it. And they had only one towel in the bathroom and hair everywhere in the shower. We kept asking for new bedding and more towels but they kept saying “tomorrow” never did. There’s loud music until 2 AM and kids running around in the parking lot and loud noises. Not okay.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sam M
Reviewed September 6, 2019

Thought it might be a decent hotel however had to switch rooms 4 times due to the room door not wanting to open and it was “normal”. hotel was absolutely disgusting with very very old carpet, wall paper falling off the walls cigarette stains on the sink and shower. One of the beds was missing a head board and the whole hotel was constantly filled with smoke. We took the cover off of the ac unit which was filled with dust and black mold which is very dangerous . I was booked for a whole week but I am sleeping in my truck tonight and going to the extended stay in the morning

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Garrett S
Reviewed July 26, 2019

My husband booked 2 rooms via Expedia. We arrived at the hotel at 12AM after attending a family event in our fancy attires. We drove up to what looked like a 'project' stripe in Chicago! There were kids still up and running around outside in the dark. A few side-by-side rooms had their doors open and people were gathered in the parking lot with a grill going; music blasting from one of the rooms. Our rooms were near the commotion we had just witnessed. One of the room assigned to us still had food left in it and it was visibly dirty, uncleaned. Upset, I demanded our rooms be changed to the 'non-family' section. This place should not even be on any of the booking sites!

Room tip: If you are looking for quality, this is NOT the place!
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Mai5431
Reviewed July 25, 2019

Made a reservation for a king size bed and when I checked in they said they didn’t have any king size rooms open and got 2 double size beds instead. Room was never cleaned and the a/c is not working. Door for the bathroom is broken as well. When I called the front desk I got hung up on not once but twice. When I asked about the king size bed I was told if I didn’t like it I could check out and go somewhere else. Very rude customer service! The grounds had trash all over the place as well.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2019

We were in town for a family party and needed a place to stay(thankfully for only one night). Our group decided to rent 3 rooms from this "economically friendly" hotel around 3 pm with anticipation of returning later in the night after the event. We were told the rooms wouldn't be ready until later around 7 pm anyways. When we did get back, it was bad...very bad. The first room was terrible. The room was filthy and smelled like cigarettes, garbage, and mold. The sheets were stained and embedded with all sorts of body hair. There was crumbs under the bed, and the carpet had white spills everywhere. The shower and toilet were stained yellow/brown. We were seriously told that in order to get hot water we had to turn the sink and shower on at the same time. The TV was an old clunker that was merely for show, because it didn't even have a chord to plug in. The wall hung coat hanger was only half attached to the wall, one side was completely ripped off. The worst part was finding an old taco in the mini fridge. The other two rooms were, respectively, a bit better. Though the smell of marijuana was stronger, the sheets and carpets were just as dirty. No leftovers in the mini fridge though. Also, there was at least 5 families using the hotel as permanent housing. Their doors were wide open and 20 small children running around the property. At 1 am, when we arrived, there were groups of people/hotel residents sitting around the stairs and parking lots. That did not make us feel too safe. Two of our group members decided to just drive home that night. In hindsight, we all should have.

Room tip: Don't come here.
Date of stay: May 2019