“Good food and service”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed February 8, 2016

Always our 'go to' when we want good food and drinks. Wings are the best! Salads and burgers are great too. I've never had anything that wasn't good. Good selections of beers and wines. Bar has lots of TV's for sports.

Reviewed February 6, 2016

First and foremost - It's a good thing I'm not in the interior design blogging business, because this place had some disgusting bathrooms and the place looked run down for not being that old of a building. I've been to some really dingy and run down hole-in-the-wall bars that had better amenities, but this is about the wings and according to their very own menu, they're the Twin Cities BEST. Welp, they're not the best in my book! I'm not sure who declared these wings the best, but they aren't worth eating at all.

I ordered the drunken wings which is a combination of ALL of their sauces which was recommended to me but this recommendation wasn't a good one. The wings themselves were the large un-separated wings, but nothing really to brag about and some fries that were just fries, I didn't eat much of them.

Would I go back for more? If someone pays the bill, I might consider it...

Reviewed January 14, 2016

My wife and I had a "date night" and decided to try Ray J's. The pizza was half off and their chicken wings were on special as well. The wings were delicious. This is not your typical "bar" food and was well presented. Good location and not too crowded. Will definitely return.

Reviewed December 19, 2015

I did a whirl wind family and friend visit to Minnesota just before Christmas this year. When seeing friends of mine from Alaska that had moved to Minnesota a few years ago, we were trying to find a place to have a lunch my only request on this was not to eat at a restaurant that we have in Alaska I wanted something new, we like all of you reading this went to the computer for a new place not only for me but my friends there as well.

We picked Ray J's oh and was I ever so happy we did the food was incredible and the service was fantastic. Ray J's was so dressed up for Christmas one of the most decorated place I had come across since I had been back home. With such a wide variety of food to choose from from burgers to steaks to pasta and more oh my, I chose pasta and a friend had an open faced turkey sandwich, oh it was so yummy, and not one bit bashful on the serving side. Our waitress was so sweet and always right there when we needed her. Very child friendly. Will I be hitting up Ray J's again when I come to town oh I think so.

Reviewed December 18, 2015

This is a restaurant that we will definitely come back to. The waitress(Carla) was very efficient in our whole service, The Rueben and Philly cheese steak sandwich was excellent and the buffalo wings were also. For dessert I would recommend the cheesecake. The manager(Mark) came by our table and made sure our experience was up to our being satisfied. We will definitely be coming back again and we even got a nice and warm table by the fireplace. What more could you ask for.

Been to Ray J's American Grill? Share your experiences!